Join our zoo community
TinoPup

New Bald Eagle exhibit

Across from the cheetahs, where the camel rides used to start. It's much larger than I expected.

New Bald Eagle exhibit
TinoPup, 21 Sep 2018
snowleopard likes this.
    • nczoofan
      The South end of the zoo now has such a placeholder feel. Whether that be the bald eagles, maned wolves, or the watering hole. Once the restaurant is done, I expect the zoo to start redeveloping this area in phases. Can't come soon enough for the giraffes especially.
    • TinoPup
      @nczoofan Agreed. I'm really eager for them to do something for my beloved cheetahs, they feel so forgotten about in the back corner. Almost every animal seems to get more attention in their social media, products in the gift shop, etc than the cheetahs and wolf :( They now have that area where the bald eagles used to be available, plus just about all of bird valley, and there's an empty grass area next to the gazelles/aviary that's now blocked off.
    • StoppableSan
      @TinoPup This would be the perfect site for a Miombo Woodlands exhibit for elephants and cheetahs. The raptors could move to the entrance of the zoo, on the site of Monkey Junction.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Philadelphia Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    TinoPup
    Date:
    21 Sep 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    2268px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).