Join our zoo community
Zooplantman

New Lion Exhibit ("Researchers' Hut")

New Lion Exhibit ("Researchers' Hut")
Zooplantman, 9 Sep 2019
    • Ituri
      Unfortunately I missed this exhibit in my short visit, is that a railroad boxcar on the end?
    • Zooplantman
    • snowleopard
      Did you guys go all the way to New Orleans and then not see the entire Audubon Zoo? :rolleyes: I suppose that you were busy connecting with other AZA members at the annual conference, but did you at least tour the Aquarium, Insectarium or any other local zoological establishments? I've been to a number of zoos in Louisiana (more than half-a-dozen) but one of my big regrets is not touring the Insectarium.
    • Zooplantman
      @snowleopard By sheer coincidence we each found ourselves with very restricted time to see the zoo. The AZA Icebreaker was held at the Aquarium - but that's a poor way to see a facility. And I'll leave it to Ituri to tell you his experiences with the Insectarium (I never made it)
    • Ituri
      After three attempts (the first two finding it closed because I neglected to check their hours in advance) I did indeed make it to the Insectarium. I found it quite enjoyable.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Audubon Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Zooplantman
    Date:
    9 Sep 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    2268px
    Aperture:
    f/1.7
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-G935V
    Date / Time:
    2019:09:09 14:28:12
    Exposure Time:
    1/982 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 50
    Focal Length:
    4.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).