Join our zoo community
zootiger

Ocelot

?jamielucasphotography see more at jamielucasphotography.com and facebook.com/jamielucasphotographyuk

Ocelot
zootiger, 16 Apr 2015
    • zootiger
      ©jamielucasphotography see more at jamielucasphotography.com and facebook.com/jamielucasphotographyuk
    • ro6ca66
      Great set of photos zootiger! (of course)

I particularly love this one of the ocelot though; a great stance! Was this in the enclosure opposite the (now empty) caracal enclosure?

And of course I'm jealous that you were able to see the palm civet! My usual tactic -- repeat visits throughout the day -- just didn't work at all when I visited a couple of weeks back.
      Note to self: pack earthworms next time ;)
    • Arizona Docent
      All I can say is WOW!
    • zootiger
      Thanks a lot! Yes this in the enclosure opposite the lynx/caracal enclosures. This is actually their last ocelot now, there was one in carnivore territory but it passed away.

The Palm Civet doesn't actually come out really in the day, just occasionally you can see it's nose coming out it's box. I was lucky, one of the keepers let me in to take a photo when feeding it, which was great.
    • Macaw16
      Captivating.
    • savethelephant
      Will this perhaps be a nominee?
    • zootiger
      Thank you :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Port Lympne Wild Animal Park
    Uploaded By:
    zootiger
    Date:
    16 Apr 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    870.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1250px
    Height:
    833px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).