Pata zoo, Bangkok

Pata zoo, less than sub-standard!

Pata zoo, Bangkok
mistifarang, 11 Jun 2009
DelacoursLangur likes this.
    • mistifarang
      Pata zoo, less than sub-standard!
    • snowleopard
      Nice natural substrate in this gorilla pit. I'm sure that this zoo will still be around in another decade, as the animal rights movement is a slow process in many countries of the world.
    • zooman
      Arghhhhhhhhhhh
    • Animal
      This joke is dead for long ;) Stop it^^

Well, i would like to see more of the exhibits, because with the right angle you can make many cages look horrible ;) Not saying this zoo would be good, but just saying ;)
    • Sun Wukong
      You should see the gorilla night quarters in some "modern" Western zoos; not really much of a difference...
    • PAT
      But they usually get to spend their daytime on nice islands or exhibits but this/these gorilla/s have to spend their whole time in a little concrete bottomed, barred, pee-pee soaked heck-hole.
    • Dan
      Good argument, PAT. Weird that you even have to put it forward, but still a good argument.
    • zooman
      To see a gorilla begging! Also not acceptable. It would seem that the public could feed here.
    • James27
      What is that it's reaching for, looks like spaghetti.
      I agree with animal, can we see the whole cage? I know it's probably not great but still.
    • Dan
      What ever it is, there is already some of it laying under the gorilla. Not sure the animal is reaching for that...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pata Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    mistifarang
    Date:
    11 Jun 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count: