Maguari

Penguin Exhibit at Halle, 04/09/11

Home to Humboldt Penguins.

Penguin Exhibit at Halle, 04/09/11
Maguari, 6 Nov 2011
    • Maguari
      Home to Humboldt Penguins.
    • zoogiraffe
      Got to admire a zoo that gives you a photo of every Penguin so you can try and ID them all!
    • Moebelle
      I have to say I love the way you label your photos, you first mainly label them with an unspecific title, then on the bottom you come back and surprise me with a specific ID.
    • KCZooFan
      One of my favorite penguins signs was one at the Humboldt penguin exhibit at Sedgwick County. Shows people that there are more that just "penguins."
    • sooty mangabey
      Why is there a boy wearing a Crystal Palace shirt in front of this exhibit?
    • Maguari
      Well, it just keeps the title uncluttered. Bear in mind, this zoo only has Humboldts in here, but at Faunia the title 'King, Gentoo, Adelie, Chinstrap, Rockhopper and Magellanic Penguin Exhibit at Faunia, 27/05/11' would be rather a clunky one! :D

I have to say after my Spanish trip earlier in the year I'd assumed it was a Barcelona shirt - a team that seem to have achieved the same global status as Manchester United, for example.

But I'm hardly any kind of football expert!
    • Dicerorhinus
      Both Maguari and Zoogiraffe (as well as a few others) keep the gallery interesting, thier photos have great descriptions and they're always quick to answer any questions.
    • DavidBrown
      I wonder how many kids have fallen into this penguin pond? It looks like it could happen pretty easily.

@Dicerorhinus: absolutely agree that people like Maguari, Zoogiraffe, snowleopard, blackduiker, and others keep this gallery lively with their great photos and answers to questions.
    • IanRRobinson
      Might I suggest Barcelona ? ;)
    • Moebelle
      Oh yeah, it's Barcelona, I play FIFA.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Zoo Halle
    Uploaded By:
    Maguari
    Date:
    6 Nov 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    411.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    FUJIFILM
    Model:
    FinePix S7000
    Date / Time:
    2011:09:04 13:48:10
    Exposure Time:
    10/2200 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    7.8 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).