Join our zoo community
Zoogoer2000

Polar Bear Pool Decemeber 2006

This is a view of a section of the pool. Its very rocky and it curves around the viewing building. This is in the exhibit which Aurora and Nakita are held

Polar Bear Pool Decemeber 2006
Zoogoer2000, 11 Feb 2009
iluvwhales likes this.
    • Zoogoer2000
      This is a view of a section of the pool. Its very rocky and it curves around the viewing building. This is in the exhibit which Aurora and Nakita are held
    • snowleopard
      How many bears are there? Are there any other animals at the centre? How long did your visit take?
    • Zoogoer2000
      There are 4 bears, three females and one male. They consist of Aurora and Nakita the young sisters, Nanook the older and only male and Bisitek who arrived in August 2007 from Toronto Zoo. I've actually visited about 12 to 14 Times as my grandma lives right down the road and she has a family memebership. I usually spend the day and there are no other animals
    • Quartz92
      I thought Inkuksuk was there to? Do you know where he is?
    • Zoogoer2000
      Inuksk was briefly considered to come here, but instead he is going back to Toronto. He is currently at Aurora, Nakita and Nanook's old home, St Felicien Wild Zoo
    • jusko88
      This exhibit reminds me of Toledo zoos polar bear exhibit. I wonder if its by the same design company.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Cochrane Polar Bear Habitat
    Uploaded By:
    Zoogoer2000
    Date:
    11 Feb 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    382.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1280px
    Height:
    960px
    Aperture:
    f/8.0
    Make:
    DIGITAL
    Model:
    F13
    Date / Time:
    2005:11:02 07:50:30
    Exposure Time:
    1/394 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    5.6 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).