Mr Wrinkly, 20 Jul 2016
TNT likes this.
    • Mr Wrinkly
      Tiga, born May 1999 at Stone Zoo,
      died July 2016, Toronto Zoo
    • TZFan
      Beautiful photo of her.
    • Gulo gulo
      I remember seeing her as a cub and other lovely interactions. She has her mums face and dads body. Sazik (sire) & Tang (dam) have both passed on. Sorry for TZ's loss, my condolences. At least, Kira Victoria, Tiga's daughter, Tang and Sazik's granddaughter is alive and well. She has a mate, but he keeps making her back messy. Harry is too legit to quit. :p It is fun watching them at Stone on their cliff face, stalking Markhor, visitors and loving each other. Thank you, Tiga, for a lovely girl in Kira Victoria. Hope she someday has cubs to continue the lineage.
    • Mr Wrinkly
      Tiga was lovely and had a good temperament. She had four offspring. Maya is at Philadelphia Zoo and has bred at least four times. Now I know Kira has not, and don't know about the other two, or if they have had the opportunity.
    • TZFan
      Daughter Maya (Philadelphia Zoo) had twins boys in 2011, Dian (Potawatomi Zoo) and Kimti (Lousiville Zoo). Both boys have yet to receive mates but Kimti is not being considered for veterinary reasons. Dian is owned by Toronto. In 2013 she had triplets. One female died at four days old. The male Bucky was slated to go to Buffalo to mate with their female Grace. Thus far I'm not 100% sure he went but no cubs out of Buffalo since the recommendation. Female Ranney (Lincoln Children’s Zoo) is to mate with male Everest. Ranney is Toronto owned. No cubs yet but both are young. Maya has been repaired with a young male from Winnipeg. Likely more cubs will be on the way next spring.

Son Kazi (Edmonton) has a young mate from Granby but as of yet no cubs. Kazi belongs to Winnipeg.

Son Pasha has yet to breed but he does have a young mate who recently matured so cubs could be on the way soon enough there. He is Toronto owned.

Daughter Kira (Zoo New England) is to breed with Harry. Kira is owned by Winnipeg.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Mr Wrinkly
    Date:
    20 Jul 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count: