Join our zoo community
Giant Panda

Spot the Error(s)

Given zoogiraffe's comprehensive coverage, I won't upload my exhibit photos. If anyone has any requests, though, let me know.

Spot the Error(s)
Giant Panda, 22 Sep 2016
    • Giant Panda
      Given zoogiraffe\'s comprehensive coverage, I won\'t upload my exhibit photos. If anyone has any requests, though, let me know.
    • Chlidonias
      I see one HUGE nomenclatural error and a number of minor grammatical errors.
    • Giant Panda
      Another classic.

Disappointed you didn't know the Blake one, though :D
    • Chlidonias
      OH! Tyger!

Yeah, I opened that one and thought "I know the poem but I'd have to look it up to check for corrections". I completely overlooked the spelling of Tiger.
    • Giant Panda
      That's one of the more forgivable bits! The uncapitalized "lamb" and repetition of "could" in the final stanza are much more grievous.
    • Chlidonias
      I didn't actually bother reading it on the sign. But I think misspelling the title and main object of the poem is surely the least forgivable bit?
    • Giant Panda
      Perhaps, but the other two kind of destroy the point. Honestly, it's all a bit of a mess.
    • Kakapo
      Here at least there is an enough big error that can be taken into consideration. In the other pics I didn't noticed any important error...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
    Uploaded By:
    Giant Panda
    Date:
    22 Sep 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    423.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).