Join our zoo community
Giant Panda

Spot the Error(s)

Given zoogiraffe's comprehensive coverage, I won't upload my exhibit photos. If anyone has any requests, though, let me know.

Spot the Error(s)
Giant Panda, 22 Sep 2016
    • Giant Panda
      Given zoogiraffe\'s comprehensive coverage, I won\'t upload my exhibit photos. If anyone has any requests, though, let me know.
    • Chlidonias
      I see "IUCN endangered species" followed by that they are a "vulnerable endangered species" which is kind of confusing! (IUCN lists them as Vulnerable).

I guess Brazilian tapirs are from Brazil in South America, so that statement is only incorrect in terms of not being complete. I bet the map is wrong though.

They do have a range of sign styles here don't they?
    • Giant Panda
      I saw the IUCN bit, which is wrong, then right, then wrong again! I guess you could make the point about the range, too.

Maps aside, the newer signage (like this example) avoids discussing religion and is generally all right. Inside the barn is where things get weird.
    • Chlidonias
      I realised after looking at some of their other signs that the coloured blob on the map isn't a specific distribution range at all, it is just marking "South America".
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
    Uploaded By:
    Giant Panda
    Date:
    22 Sep 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count: