pachyderm pro

Stork/Western Tufted Deer Aviary

Stork/Western Tufted Deer Aviary
pachyderm pro, 18 Mar 2017
DelacoursLangur likes this.
    • drill
      did you see the stork.
    • pachyderm pro
      @drill No I did not. I saw both of the deer though. You can see one if you look at the box in the middle of the screen.
    • drill
      @pachyderm pro i don't believe they still have them i have not seen them since 2015
    • pachyderm pro
      @drill There are still signs listed for them and are still on the map.
    • jayjds2
      Racine has a pair of lesser adjutant stork. They probably weren't seen because of the cold weather; the species is native to warmer areas such as south east Asia.
    • drill
      @jayjds2 i have visited twice in August and September and haven't seen them.
    • Andrew_NZP
      Just because you didn't see them on either of your two visits doesn't mean the zoo doesn't have them anymore.
    • drill
      i have visited 5 times i was just saying about those two times to refute his cold weather theory.
    • Andrew_NZP
      Maybe it was too hot for them those days (I don't know much about the species)? How do you know that they weren't out before or after you saw the exhibit? How do you know they weren't just hiding from the public those days? How do you know they weren't delivering some babies? What makes you so sure the zoo doesn't have them besides the fact you didn't see them the five times you went? Pachy pro says the zoo still has signs for them and the website still lists them. I think it's safe to assume they still have them.
      drill likes this.
    • jayjds2
      @drill my data is from September last year. They were definitely at the zoo. Maybe you didn't look hard enough?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Racine Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    pachyderm pro
    Date:
    18 Mar 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px
    Aperture:
    f/2.2
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone SE
    Date / Time:
    2017:03:18 14:59:14
    Exposure Time:
    1/1425 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 25
    Focal Length:
    4.15 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).