Join our zoo community
KevinB

View in large walk-through aviary, 2019-10-05

This aviary is about 3,000 m² in size and houses a variety of birds including flamingos, storks, herons, ibis, ducks, geese, seriemas and so on.

View in large walk-through aviary, 2019-10-05
KevinB, 30 Oct 2019
    • DelacoursLangur
      Amazing looking aviary, bridge is dope as well.
    • KevinB
      @DelacoursLangur I like this aviary a lot certainly, but personally I found the bridge to actually be disturbing both visually and audibly (it creaked and clunked quite a bit with visitors on it, and some of them shout on there also). I would like the aviary even more without that thing in there.
    • DelacoursLangur
      @KevinB I understand if its loud enough to be disrupting, that sounds annoying. Visually I think its unique and provides additional viewing angles.
    • KevinB
      @DelacoursLangur To each their own, but personally I prefer an unobstructed view of vegetation and birds. That said, I wouldn't object to a viewing area a tree/bird level inside an aviary.
    • StoppableSan
      @KevinB If need be I can bring a can of WD-40 and spray the entire bridge.
    • FunkyGibbon
      The main problem with the bridge is that once on it with some people behind you there's really no going back. And it goes out of the aviary, and quite some distance across the Chinese Kingdom before finally dropping down. Fun but annoying if you had already planned a route.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pairi Daiza
    Uploaded By:
    KevinB
    Date:
    30 Oct 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1440px
    Height:
    1080px
    Aperture:
    f/5.0
    Make:
    OLYMPUS CORPORATION
    Model:
    E-M10 Mark III
    Date / Time:
    2019:10:05 11:17:24
    Exposure Time:
    1/100 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 200
    Focal Length:
    14 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).