snowleopard

Wild Wilderness Drive Through Safari - Chimpanzee Exhibit (only half of cag

July 21st, 2015.

Wild Wilderness Drive Through Safari - Chimpanzee Exhibit (only half of cag
snowleopard, 15 Feb 2016
    • snowleopard
      July 21st, 2015.
    • Astrobird
      Why don't you put these into their correct file? there is one there! - Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari
    • snowleopard
      Thanks for the heads-up! The idea of ZooChat adding new galleries has basically been non-existent for 6 months or so and I wasn't aware that Wild Wilderness had its own gallery.

Could a kind-hearted moderator please shift the 88 photos that I uploaded into the specific gallery? Thank you!
    • snowleopard
      There is a specific gallery for this zoo but no one can upload photos to it as instead of "New Photo" there is a "New Thread" option. That is why I couldn't upload photos to the correct gallery and the way that ZooChat is going I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to do that.

On a side note, the chimpanzee in this photo only has access to the left-hand side of the tiny cage and there is absolutely nothing in that environment in terms of enrichment. Brutal!
    • savethelephant
      You are one bundle of joy aren't you?:p
    • zooboy28
      Yes, hopefully we get some improvements to the gallery soon. Unfortunately, this gallery appears to have been created as a forum rather than a gallery, so even if moderators were to move the photos there they would not appear as photos. So they will have to remain in this forum for the current time.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari (Closed)
    Uploaded By:
    snowleopard
    Date:
    15 Feb 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count: