Join our zoo community
azcheetah2

Wildlife World Zoo

Rocco was born at the Feline Conservation Center in Rosamond, CA. His grandmother, Midnight, was born at WWZ and Rocco was moved to WWZ as part of some sort of agreement with them. He lives with a melanistic female named Inca and I imagine they're hoping for cubs, but there's been nothing yet despite co-habitating for at least 2 years now.

Wildlife World Zoo
azcheetah2, 3 Feb 2012
    • azcheetah2
      Rocco was born at the Feline Conservation Center in Rosamond, CA. His grandmother, Midnight, was born at WWZ and Rocco was moved to WWZ as part of some sort of agreement with them. He lives with a melanistic female named Inca and I imagine they\'re hoping for cubs, but there\'s been nothing yet despite co-habitating for at least 2 years now.
    • Arizona Docent
      Handsome boy. I was able to photograph him as a small cub at the Feline Conservation Center (aka Exotic Feline Breeding Compound).
    • azcheetah2
      Were you really? That is cool. I was able to photograph his grandmother Midnight and a couple of his uncles while at FCC a couple of years ago. His mother was off-exhibit because she'd had 2 cubs.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium
    Uploaded By:
    azcheetah2
    Date:
    3 Feb 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    90.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    333px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).