Join our zoo community

72 Dangerous Animals (Asia): How Does ZooChat Rank Them?

Discussion in 'Quizzes, Competitions & Games' started by OstrichMania, 10 Jun 2020.

Tags:
  1. OstrichMania

OstrichMania Well-Known Member 5+ year member

On Netflix, there is a small franchise on Netflix that has made three versions. One for Australia, one for Asia and one for Latin America. If you want to check them on Netflix, currently only the Asia and Latin America versions are on there, and I believe National Geographic has the Australian version of it. However, please don't search the series on Wikipedia, as Wikipedia has information that I want to use to reveal the answers and how the show rated them compared to how we rated them.

Now then, let's get into the mechanics on how this competition will be done. After the release of this thread, I will release the first poll. This poll and any future polls represents an episode from the show. So, because of this, I ask everyone to hold back from watching these episodes if you don't want the answers revealed to you. If you do want the answers, please don't share them with the rest of the group, but I highly encourage you to hold back watching the episodes if you actively took part in the poll as to not influence the results.

Now, you MAY be asking, what happens after an animal wins a poll? Well, I will tell you. In the show, each animal that wins will go to a 'finale' episode. This is the 11 animals that won their corresponding episodes. This 'finale' will be a final poll that ultimately decides who ZooChat thinks is the most deadly animal in Asia, and later Latin America.

I hope this goes well, and if you want any information, then please do ask, as I may have missed explaining something like I usually do! :rolleyes:

Jungle Man and TZDugong like this.
  2. amur leopard

amur leopard Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Interesting! Where do we find the list? I don't have Netflix, so won't be hard for me to keep away from their take on things...

3. OstrichMania

It's on wikipedia, so please avoid searching the series on there.

4. amur leopard

amur leopard Well-Known Member 5+ year member

So are you going to jumble up the list, or do we have to copy and paste it ourselves without looking?

5. OstrichMania

Huh? You shouldn't have to look at it at all, the animals will be posted on a separate poll thread which you can vote from.

Jungle Man and amur leopard like this.