Join our zoo community

$95 million support package for Australian Zoos

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Sunbear12, 27 Apr 2020.

1. Kifaru Bwana

Kifaru Bwana Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Dear Andrew, before we digress on another tangent and politics altogether ... and where the UK is on COVID19 and how/where Europe are/is involved or on top of things, please don't and let it go.

May I remind all this is strictly an Australian thread. And enjoy reading these as well as very much valueing your perspectives on COVID19 and how it works (out or not) in Australia!

2. Andrew Swales

Andrew Swales Well-Known Member

I am all for an unified Europe and a common European policy to weigh into the big powers that be Russia-US-China. We could be part of that equilibrium to make sensible and sustainable policies for our common and world future and a speak up for and over independent nations as well as the South-North divide.

May I remind all this is strictly an Australian thread. And enjoy reading these as well as very much valueing your perspectives on COVID19 and how it works (out or not) in Australia!

3. CGSwans

CGSwans Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Well, given we are already in Eurovision I see no reason why we can't join the European Union as well. Count me in.

PAT likes this.