Join our zoo community

United States Any interest in a fall 2012 ZooChat LA Zoo get together?

Discussion in 'Events & Meetups' started by DavidBrown, 3 Sep 2012.

1. DavidBrown

DavidBrown Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Hi. There seems to be a number of us Zoochatters now in the Los Angeles vicinity (ungulate nerd, mstickmanp, Michael, Blackduiker, et al.). Blackduiker and I were wondering if LA area Zoochatters and any other interested parties would be interested in meeting at the LA Zoo sometime this fall and touring the zoo together.

If you are interested then please contact us and hopefully we can make this work.

2. Hix

Hix Wildlife Enthusiast and Lover of Islands 15+ year member Premium Member

Craig Ferguson is always looking for someoone to go to the zoo with him. Just keep him away from the flamingos.

I'd love to come, but I've used up all my money and leave to go to the end of the earth.

:p

Hix

3. DavidBrown

We wish that you could make it too Hix; someday hopefully you will. If Craig Ferguson is reading this then we welcome him too. We request that Sid the Cussing Bunny accompany him.

4. DavidBrown

For anybody who wishes to join us Blackduiker, mstickmanp, and I will be meeting at the LA Zoo on Sunday September 23 at 10AM (opening time of the zoo) to tour the zoo and then have lunch at the Autry Cafe across the parking lot. We will be meeting in front of Reggie the Alligator's exhibit at the front of the zoo at 10 AM. If you have any questions please contact us, and hope to see some of you SoCal Zoochatters there.

5. Arizona Docent

Arizona Docent Well-Known Member 15+ year member

If you have not thought of it already, you should send a PM to all those you mentioned in the earlier post (and also don't forget PolarBear, whose local zoo is L.A.).

6. DavidBrown

Just a final reminder for anyone who wants to join our Zoochat meeting at the LA Zoo this coming Sunday, September 23. Hope to see you there.

We'll be meeting at the LA Zoo on Sunday September 23 at 10AM (opening time of the zoo) to tour the zoo and then have lunch at the Autry Cafe across the parking lot. We will be meeting in front of Reggie the Alligator's exhibit at the front of the zoo at 10 AM. If you have any questions please contact us, and hope to see some of you SoCal Zoochatters there.