Join our zoo community

business partner for a small zoo in Australia

Discussion in 'Germany' started by SilviaS, 2 Aug 2014.

1. SilviaS

SilviaS Member

Dear all,

I have a great opportunity for someone who wants to immigrate to Australia or is local and wants to start business without risks.

Dear all, I'm re-opening a bird/reptile display and petting zoo in the Gold Coast hinterland - at one of the major tourism drives. I have some animals and animal enclosures to start with. The business had a zoo - for exotic animals too - and food licence, which is prepared for renewal. It gets because of the perfect location, the very nice cafe/restaurant with all the equipment lots of traffic. There is no competition in the area. It could be a great option for someone who had in the past not the financials to purchase such a property with high income potential! Unfortunately my business partner pulled out of the contract 2 days ago due to other commitments. Now I need urgently someone who understands this unique business potential. I used to be a zoo keeper in Germany and like to find people who can participate in this dream project. I'm ready to start now and have different business partnership options to offer:
    - rent parts of the place
    - investor to share parts of the property and business
    - share of business ideas and income
    - rent it out for business activities and functions

Part-time options are possible too.
    Please email me for more information: [email protected]

Regards,
    Silvia Spörl