Join our zoo community

United States dallas area meetup July 28, 2013

Discussion in 'Events & Meetups' started by Arizona Docent, 16 Jun 2013.

1. Arizona Docent

Arizona Docent Well-Known Member 15+ year member

I will be in the area late July as part of a Texas Zoo road trip (tent camp at Fossil Rim, saturday night hours at Dallas Zoo, etc). Here is my meetup proposal.

Meet at Dallas World Aquarium inside one of the restaurants for lunch at 1:30pm on Sunday, July 28. Then tour the facility for the afternoon.

2. jbnbsn99

jbnbsn99 Well-Known Member

I might be able to swing a DWA visit then.

3. Arizona Docent

Chirp, chirp.... (sound of crickets as the thread falls to a deafening silence).

HELLO, TEXAS, ANYBODY HOME?

4. Arizona Docent

Not that anyone will care (except our beloved moderator who was the only respondent), but my plans have changed. Instead of driving out from Tucson (just too long of a drive), I am flying into San Antonio and doing a loop (from there to Dallas to Tyler to Houston, with Fossil Rim somewhere in the middle).

Therefore, I will not be in the Dallas area on Sunday so the above mentioned get-together is cancelled. I will be at the Dallas Zoo (with my zoo-loving cousin who is flying in for a couple days) all day Saturday, from 9am opening to late 9pm closing. So if anyone wants to meetup there, you can respond below. If no response, we will enjoy the zoo on our own.