Join our zoo community

February Photo Showcasing 2021

Discussion in 'Animal Photography' started by Julio C Castro, 2 Feb 2021.

1. Julio C Castro

Julio C Castro Well-Known Member Premium Member

https://www.zoochat.com/community/media/albums/february-photo-showcasing-2021.44/

A new month means a new showcase as usual! :) Here are the rules as before:

1. 4 entries per month.
    2. They can upload photos that can be found in the regular gallery if they’d like to.
    3. Photos don’t have to necessarily have to be from the month aforementioned in the title although it can take some time to develop photos.
    4. It must be photos we consider our best work meaning not blurry or potentially boring such as an animal butt as said before.
    5. To have the photos be of different subjects per month although they can be of the same subject the following month as long as all the entries for the month aren’t of the same one. Example such as 4 entries of the same specie.
    6. Photos aren’t strictly limited to zoological gardens. They can be from sanctuaries, aquariums, nature reserves, etc.
    7. Do try your best to add where they were taken either in the description or by adding tags.

Now that things are slowly opening up out here in the west coast, I have already made plans to make my trek out and capture all I can in 3 days! Be safe everyone and let’s hope this February is better than the last :D

2. RetiredToTheZoo

RetiredToTheZoo Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Thanks again! Now that the Memphis Zoo has reopened for the second time since this mess started, maybe I can get there and find something to photograph. I really enjoy going in the wintertime. Way less people and the animals are much more active.

Julio C Castro likes this.
  3. Julio C Castro

Julio C Castro Well-Known Member Premium Member

I’m glad you’re all enjoying the threads :) I can’t wait to be out again, I have a 3 day trip to San Diego and can’t wait to shoot all day!

RetiredToTheZoo likes this.