Join our zoo community

Giant baboon at safari park

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by kiang, 28 Mar 2011.

Tags:
  1. kiang

kiang Well-Known Member 15+ year member

2. Baldur

Baldur Well-Known Member

Mail Online has earned my respect and admiration for good with this story.

3. Baldur

Baldur Well-Known Member

Sort of reminds me of when I lived in Australia. Hardly a week would go by without the Cairns Post publishing a picture of a 'Giant Croc' or a 'Monster Croc' spotted somewhere in the area. They just seemed hooked on this weekly feature, to the extent that, if no one had submitted a picture during the week from FNQ, they'd look to the Territory for one.

4. Maguari

Maguari Never could get the hang of Thursdays. 15+ year member Premium Member

Any respect I had for the Mail in any form was long ago extinguished by the continual stream of at best nonsense and all too often outright hate peddled by many of its journalists - not least Richard Littlejohn (part of his opinion piece on Japan published last week described the Japanese as 'militantly racist' and was illustrated (online at least) with images of WWII POWs) and Melanie Phillips.

[/rant]

It's a fun baboon picture, though!

5. Pootle

Pootle Well-Known Member

It may be a fun picture to you guys up north and Maguari over in chesterfield, but Knowsley have 'been through/lost' 7 keepers in the Baboon area this year alone thanks to that individual. It is the only keepers job in the UK that no one wants.