Join our zoo community

Greetings from a new face

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by overread, 9 Dec 2015.

1. overread

overread Well-Known Member

Greetings all! Jut found this forum a few days ago whist looking for details about rare breeds of sheep of all things and google threw this site up in the images so - here I am.

I'm an amature photographer going on a few years now with an interest in wildlife and nature in general and, being rather hopeless with tracking/finding wildlife I've often found myself enjoying a good few hours in the zoo taking photos! Alongside that I've done macro photography and more recently equine - so always sticking with animals/nature

I'm also currently studying conservatin and land management plus doing work experience doown at RSPB Minsmere reserve in the UK.

Looking forward to chatting, sharing photos and generally being part of the site!
    For any interested you can catch my photos on https://www.flickr.com/photos/24534478@N04 though its been a while since I was last at a zoo

2. Parrotsandrew

Parrotsandrew Well-Known Member

Welcome to ZooChat.

3. savethelephant

savethelephant Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Welcome to zoochat, overread! I, and many others on here more talented than I, adore your passion as well

4. overread

overread Well-Known Member

My thanks for the welcome both!

And saves - I'm sure you've got some great talents all of your own to be proud of ^^

5. vogelcommando

vogelcommando Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Also from the Netherlands, welcome to ZooChat. Had a look on your Flickr-site and there are realy some very nice pictures !