Join our zoo community

Hello Zoochatters

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Water Dragon, 11 Mar 2017.

1. Water Dragon

Water Dragon Well-Known Member

Hello Zoochatters! My name is Water Dragon (username, not real name;)) and I come from Lancashire. I am a huge fan of zoos and animals. I am a huge animal geek and know a lot of facts. I love visiting zoos. My favourite one is Chester Zoo. I have also visted a few other local zoos, aquariums and animal places near me, but I do frequently visit Copenhagen Zoo when I am in Denmark.
    I am currently learning to work with animals. I am an all-round animal lover and my ultimate goal is to be a zookeeper. I work a lot with Chinese Water Dragons (hence the name) and a few other reptiles so I am looking at becoming a lower-class vertebrate keeper. At the moment I do voluntary work in a pet shop.
    I also love writing and I like to write about my favourite animals and doing zoo reviews. I also love making lists about the animals I see, so be prepared! :)
    When I am not involved with animals, however, I like to spend my time drawing (I am a cartoon artist), practicing voice impressions and solving the Rubik's cube. I also like long walks in the nature, and I love British Wildlife. I also have a pet rabbit and land hermit crabs.
    Anyway, I can't wait to get involved and start getting to know all of you!

SealPup likes this.
  2. vogelcommando

vogelcommando Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Hello Water Dragon, from the Netherlands, welcome to ZooChat and don't be worry, we love to read lists ;) !

Water Dragon likes this.