Join our zoo community

How It All Came To Be

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by Moebelle, 3 Oct 2017.

1. Moebelle

Moebelle Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Hello Zoochatters, please check out my first assignment in my Motion Photography class. The assignment was to simply make it a short scene and I wanted to take it in another direction. This is a loose dramatization of how my current passions and career path came to be. This is only Part I, and hopefully future assignments inspire me to continue. Please read the description in the video to get a full scope how this came to be. Feedback is welcome, although I am aware its faults. First try;)

2. Kakapo

Kakapo Well-Known Member

Seriously, I was thinking that once you opened that door, an alive sumatran rhinoceros would be in this room :p

pachyderm pro likes this.
  3. Moebelle

I wish although coincidentally, the stuffed Sumatran rhino I saved might be in the shot somewhere.

4. pachyderm pro

pachyderm pro Well-Known Member 5+ year member

What exactly happened to this series?

5. Moebelle

I work on my videos one by one. Due to personal reasons, I haven't touched a video in a week. Currently I am working on my Top 10 Favorite Zoos video and I will most likely go on with a Brookfield video next. Don't know if I'll ever continue this again, the class I made this for has been completed.