Join our zoo community

My Map of Zoo Praha

Discussion in 'Czech Republic' started by amur leopard, 21 May 2021.

1. amur leopard

amur leopard Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Hello all,

You may have seen my thread where I was in the process of making my own map of Chester Zoo (look here if not: My Map of Chester Zoo [Chester Zoo]). Unfortunately, my laptop broke a few weeks ago, so I cannot recover the file from the old laptop for now. I therefore decided to get started on a new one in the meantime.

I decided to do Zoo Praha because its current map is in a completely different style to my own, so I thought it might be interesting.

Anyway, I hope to upload installments on an approximately monthly basis as I complete the various sections. Hope you like the map,

AL

2. amur leopard

amur leopard Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Just for reference, the style of the drawings of the animals will be more or less like this:

grey wolf prague.PNG

And exhibits will have minimal 'decoration', just trees and the odd recognisable feature that could be helpful for navigation.

Most of the time I will be using a combination of the gallery, videos online and the zoo map to help me form an image of the zoo's composition but might need help with a few of the less-documented areas :).

HungarianBison and xmoose like this.