Join our zoo community

My Minecraft Zoo/Aquarium

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Smaggledagle, 29 Jul 2020.

Tags:
  1. Smaggledagle

Smaggledagle Well-Known Member

So in the next month, I am going to get a new laptop and I was planning on starting a Minecraft VANILLA Creative world and making it a zoo. There would be about 4-5 different sections of the zoo.

Zone 1will be Farmyard/Kids Area. This exhibit will be on the bottom right of the zoo and will have enclosures for:

• Cow
    • Sheep
    • Pig
    • Chicken
    • Horse (possibly 5-10 different breeds)
    • Donkey
    • Mule
    • Llama
    In the future, I will be going in and making these animals more specific than just "Cow" or "Pig". There will also be a playground and a seasonal water section.

Zone 2 will be Americas. This section of the zoo will be the "backbone" of the zoo and stretch vertically across the zoo. Animals in this section will include:
    • Arctic fox
    • Red fox
    • Polar bear
    • Bee
    • Wolf
    • Salmon
    • Bat
    • Ocelot
    • Parrots
    • Alpaca
    • Rabbits
    • Spider/Cave spider
    Zone 3 will be Panda Park. In the middle portion of the zoo, this section will be the least developed as the zoo will incorporate future exhibits into the section focusing on animals that live in and around Asia. Animals include:

• Giant Panda
    • Brown Panda
    • Cockatoo
    • Horses
    • Rabbits
    Zone 4 will be the Aquarium & Islands. The zoo will be building a giant outdoor and indoor pool for dolphins, as well as including exhibits for turtles, pufferfish, cod, and tropical fish. There will also be a small exhibit next to the Aquarium focusing on the critically endangered Mooshroom. This will be located in the top right section of the zoo.

Zone 5 will be known as Monster Mansion/Hell's Hut. Here, there will be exhibits for all the non-humanoid hostile mobs in the game. As well there will be a portal inside the Mansion linking the Overworld to the Nether. Here there will be Nether mobs that wouldn't fit in the Overworld, as well as some mobs from the End dimension.

There will be future exhibits for mobs such as ostriches, vultures, goats, frogs, termites, and meerkats, a grassland section in the top left corner of the zoo, as well as eateries and bathrooms.

Jungle Man likes this.
  2. Jungle Man

Jungle Man Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it! Will you download animal packs or mods too?

3. Smaggledagle

Smaggledagle Well-Known Member

Nope this will be strictly Vanilla.

Jungle Man likes this.