Join our zoo community

Noah's Ark Zoo Farm NAZF Ideas

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by adrian1963, 13 May 2010.

1. adrian1963

adrian1963 Well-Known Member

We all now about the problems this organisation as aledgedly had in the past.
    I am not to much of a fan, yet I have not been to the site due to all the bad press it has recieved aver the last 12 months.
    I have to admit going through the gallery that some of the enclosures look to be quite large, I know photographs can be a bit misleading to the actual size of an enclosure. Some of the enclosures are well below standard and in some cases dangerous to both public and the animals themselves, mainly the Tamarines cage were the public are right up against it without any protection.
    I would move this to a bigger enclosure and give the Tamarines the safety of a area between them and the public.
    Alot of the lagre enclosures look to bare with hardly any plantation in them

This like my local zoo could do with a good make over from PR all the way through to the actual presentation of the zoo itself

Do you have any good idea;s that would help make this zoo a better place to visit and better equiped to look after the animals they have in the collection without adding to the collection

I know there are many issues with alot of you but please try and keep the comments clean and non offensive. I am not agreeing with what NAZF do but am trying to see if we as a forum can come up with some idea's that may actually be read one day by a member of staff or managent as I know of at least 1 member of staff that visits this website on a regular basis.