Join our zoo community

Signing Out!

Discussion in 'ZooChat Community & Website' started by Sphenisciologist, 11 Aug 2022.

1. Sphenisciologist

Sphenisciologist Well-Known Member

Hello all,

For the sake of my mental health and personal things I need to focus on, I have decided that I am going to take a break from ZooChat. I don’t know how long it is going to be, but I hope to be back someday.

This is a wonderful, insightful and inclusive community that I just could not meet in real life. I admire and appreciate the enthusiasm from other members on this website, and it has made my day everytime I went on here.

Thank you all for being amazing! Goodbye.

2. Jambo

Jambo Well-Known Member 5+ year member

That's sad to hear, but i'm glad your doing the best for yourself.

I hope you enjoy your time away from Zoochat, and hopefully you'll return someday. :)

StoppableSan likes this.
  3. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Well-Known Member

Goodbye, stay safe out there.

4. Sphenisciologist

Sphenisciologist Well-Known Member

Hello to the people who just so happen to be viewing this thread.
    Some of you may have noticed my occasional pop-ins in the past month, liking posts and saying a few things here and there, but I thought it would be good to "officially" announce my rejoining and just talk about some things I intend to do here while I am back.
    I have taken the past few months as a reminder for myself to reflect on my self-growth and the importance of learning and accepting that I do not know everything, but most importantly, I have taken the time to remember that criticism is a favor, not a punishment.
    Past projects and statements without previous thought have served as a reminder for me personally that this community values more than just rushed ideas and thoughts. This community values putting effort into your ideas before you share them. Though this is something that I also personally value, I did not do it to my full ability like I should have.
    Growth is good, and I feel like time away gave me some good opportunities to do so. Thank you and I hope to be regularly present again!

Birdsage, Kalaw, JurassicMax and 9 others like this.