Join our zoo community

Threatened Species Research

Discussion in 'General Zoo Discussion' started by nhillustrator, 4 Dec 2008.

1. nhillustrator

nhillustrator New Member

Hi,

I am a student currently at university studying design. One of my modules is to conduct a piece of research into our chosen area. Being involved in Zoology outside university I chose threatened species. Attached below is a quick questionnaire, I would be very grateful if you could spend a few moments filling it out.

Click Here

It is quite general just to get a feel for views and opinions. There are no right or wrong answers and all the information is confidential. Any problems/additional comments please do feel free to post below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Jon

2. nhillustrator

nhillustrator New Member

Hi,

Thanks to all the readers of the forum who have contributed to this survey for the excellent response. I really appreciate it, I will leave it up for the next week should anyone else wish to contribute.

Especially thanks to those who have left their details for the follow up work.- I will be in touch within the next few days. There are quite a few so please do accept my apologies if I don’t get to you. I shall endeavour to do as many as I can.

Thanks once again for the fantastic response,

Jon