Join our zoo community

Trump Changes MBTA

Discussion in 'Wildlife & Nature Conservation' started by birdsandbats, 20 Apr 2018.

1. birdsandbats

birdsandbats Well-Known Member 5+ year member

2. Arizona Docent

Arizona Docent Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Well this disgusting. Our only hope is there are no major oil spills in the next three years until a new president takes office. (I know the current one plans to run for reelection, but I cannot imagine him winning. Then again, I could not imagine him winning this time.)

3. Chlidonias

Chlidonias Moderator Staff Member 15+ year member

You think he's going to make it through three years? :D

4. BigNate

BigNate Well-Known Member 5+ year member

I fear there is actually a legitimate chance of him winning again. There are multiple people planning to run (Dwayne Johnson) as an independents. If he (or anyone else) does they will pull a LOT of votes away from the democrats. And anyone who believes that trump has no supporters is kidding themselves, he did win after all

5. birdsandbats

birdsandbats Well-Known Member 5+ year member

The change in interpretation is going through the court soon. The comment period ends July 20 and I ask that all US ZooChatters comment against this change before then. This will likely cause thousands of birds of many species to die (including some endangered species) and will cause oil spills to go unpunished. You can comment here: Regulations.gov

Coelacanth18 likes this.