Join our zoo community

What Zoos Still have Mold-A-Ramas?

Discussion in 'Zoo Memorabilia' started by bizzoblaze, 2 May 2011.

1. bizzoblaze

bizzoblaze Member

Okay I'm from pretty much the middle of Wisconsin, and i have been to most of the zoos around me! I know for a fact that Milwaukee County Zoo still has Mold-A-Rama machines, But where else still has them? for those who dont know what im talking about...
    [​IMG]

I know Brookfield Zoo used to, but i don't know if they still do...
    this summer we are planing to heading east to the Smithsonian zoo, a few in Ohio, Indiana, and that general direction.

I have found a few picture of them from the Minnesota Zoo as well, but when i was there last year i don't remember seeing any.
    also Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison WI. used to have them but i havent seen them there the last 3 times i was there.

if anyone know what im talking about and where else they still have them let me know!
    thanks! :D

2. robbare

robbare Well-Known Member 10+ year member

The San Antonio Zoo has had them for more than 50 years - I still have one of a lion from when I first visited on my 2nd birthday (back when they exhibited Eohippus...) - and just made one this Spring when I visited with my niece and nephew.

3. barisax235

barisax235 Active Member 10+ year member

The Brookfield Zoo still has some. I know of one at the end of the swamp and at the entrance to the Australia house.

4. Ituri

Ituri Well-Known Member 15+ year member

It's sad to see a collection become so diminished from its former glory. :rolleyes: