Join our zoo community

whats the worst thing youve ever done on zoo tycoon?

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by thecheetah805, 30 Apr 2015.

1. thecheetah805

thecheetah805 Member

2. zooboyabroad

zooboyabroad Well-Known Member

I've drowned people in ZT1 and fed them to T-rexes in both games. Sometimes I'll just put them in tiny enclosures as punishment for not liking my zoo or getting angry. I used to get so pissed when they got mad and left the zoo just cuz the food isn't good or something.

3. Cat-Man

Cat-Man Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Worst thing I did was buy the game.

4. TheMightyOrca

TheMightyOrca Well-Known Member 10+ year member

When I was a kid playing the game, I'd keep building stuff until I ran out of money. Once I ran out of money, I'd fire my zookeepers, delete all the fences, and watch the animals attack the guests. (eventually I learned better money management skills) When I discovered the penguin glitch, I had some fun with that.

5. thecheetah805

thecheetah805 Member

If any of you are wondering about mine...

I once brought a pair of warthogs for one of my zoos. nothing weird about that, except I think there was a glitch of some kind because these warthogs kept having babies- like every five minutes there was another baby warthog. initially I did what most people would do, which was sell the babies and use the money to buy cool stuff. I soon got bored of that though, and left them to their own devices to see when they would stop breeding. the little enclosure soon got overcrowded so I built them a bigger enclosure at the back of the zoo where the guests couldn't get to and more or less forgot about it. it got to the point where there was probably around 200 warthogs and the enclosure was basically a swarming mass. They were giving birth faster than I could sell them so I put a load of lions in the enclosure to try and lessen the numbers- they were giving birth while being chased around the enclosure.

I wish this story had a conclusion, but at this point my computer crashed and I lost my entire game. I often wonder if those warthogs are still breeding somewhere deep within the coding of the game.

TL:DR- I created a warthog Armageddon

Birdsage likes this.
  6. TheMightyOrca

Simulator games are most fun if there's cruelty potential.

7. tigris115

tigris115 Well-Known Member 10+ year member

In JPOG, I let the carnivores out for a meal.

8. AverageWalrus

AverageWalrus Well-Known Member

On ZT2 once, I spawned a bunch of Tigers and Lions, and a Battle was fought between the Kings of Cats. Many a Valiant Herowere lost, and Ribcages with Meat on them Littered the Ground

Birdsage likes this.
  9. TheMightyOrca

But which side won?

On ZT2, I've gotten the killer penguin a few times but never really did anything with it. I should boot up the game and try it sometime.

Birdsage likes this.
  10. azcheetah2

azcheetah2 Well-Known Member

When I discovered I couldn't put the people in with the tigers, I started removing fences. The people ran and screamed but the tigers didn't chase them. So I put the tigers into another animal exhibit and was shocked when suddenly and in a poof of smoke, those other animals were suddenly gone.

11. Moebelle

Moebelle Well-Known Member 10+ year member

I released 7 Velociraptor sornaensis into the park, ironically and anticlimactically, they didn't attack a single guest