Join our zoo community

Where can I find Nile Crocodiles please!!

Discussion in 'Europe - General' started by intaru, 6 Sep 2013.

1. intaru

intaru Member

Hi guys

I usually just read on the forums because there is awesome information, but now I really need some help.

My little boy LOVES Nile crocodiles! He always mentions they are his favourite so for his birthday we really want to take him to see them. I done some research first but wasn't able to find what we were looking for, Noahs ark farm zoo and crocodiles of the world only seem to have baby Niles. We know that Wingham and West midlands safari park have them but I am really hoping maybe somone here knows where else I can find them?

We have family in Germany and France so if anyone knows any good places there then feel free to throw those suggestions in to that hat.

Thanks a lot!

2. Jordan-Jaguar97

Jordan-Jaguar97 Well-Known Member

I suggest you try this page: www.Zootierliste.de this should give you all the information you need, you can check the other sub-species if you click on "Crocodiles".

3. TeaLovingDave

TeaLovingDave Moderator Staff Member 10+ year member

Crossposted from your other thread:

4. intaru

intaru Member

This list is incredibly useful! Thank you so much.

5. intaru

intaru Member

Ah yes I posted it again on here because I realised the last post was only for UK. Thanks mate, I will take a look at their website now.

6. docend24

docend24 Well-Known Member

Depending on where in Germany your relatives resides, it may be sensible to consider Protivín Krokodýlí ZOO Protivín as well. I am just not sure which species are off show breeding facility only and which are on display - I guess ask them in advance if it would be dealbreaker.