Join our zoo community

Zoo guidebooks

Discussion in 'Zoo Memorabilia' started by KJ, 17 Nov 2008.

1. KJ

KJ Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Hi

Long time no talk lol,
    Im after some guidebooks to start collecting them also the zoo yearbook by ZSL, most copys

If anyone is selling any let me know via this thread or PM.

Kieron

2. okapikpr

okapikpr Well-Known Member

do you have or would be able to obtain any guides to trade?

3. KJ

KJ Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Im sure i can get a few more, when i vist zoos never thought about getting two copies to trade, vist zoos quite often

4. Zebraduiker

Zebraduiker Well-Known Member

At last, after a fight of more than three years,I've got the actual guidebook of the Kaiyukan Aquarium osaka, and I have to say, it was worth to fight that long for it ! Its a big guidebook, 118 pages, with hundreds of great coloured pictures in it, maps of the building and tons of informations(in japense, of course, but fortunately, there is an english summary at the end of the guidebook)

I have to say, the japense zoos and aquariums are making the best guidebooks ever !

Furtehr i've got two more guides of the saka Zoo and Yokohma aZoorasia Zoo. It seems, they don not have anymore the black tree kangaroos, which i've seen in the 2000 guidebook, but now they have Goodfellows in the 2004 guide. Does anybody know, what happend to the black tree kangaroos ?

5. twycrosszoo

twycrosszoo Well-Known Member

Kieron
    If you are interested in Zoo guides, I have a copy of hundred duplicate guides dating from 1906 upto the latest guides available. If you are interested send me a private email/ message and we can arrange a swap or trade of some sort.
    Brian

6. fanaloka

fanaloka Well-Known Member

7. fanaloka

fanaloka Well-Known Member

If you are interested in Zoo guides, I have a copy of hundred duplicate guides dating from 1906 upto the latest guides available. If you are interested send me a private email/ message and we can arrange a swap or trade of some sort.
    Brian[/QUOTE]

HI BRIAN - AND WHAT ABOUT ME ??????
    WILL you send me your list as well !!!!!
    FANALOKA (l.s.)