Join our zoo community

Zoo Maps + Brochures For Trade

Discussion in 'Zoo Memorabilia' started by snowleopard, 20 Feb 2011.

1. snowleopard

snowleopard Well-Known Member 15+ year member Premium Member

I've had great success in the past trading a number of packages with fellow ZooChatters overseas, even though there is still one fellow who owes me a parcel.;) I've accumulated a large number of items and I'm willing to send them off in return for zoo maps/guidebooks from a non-North American resident. Basically everything in my packages has been collected from American zoos and aquariums.

Package #1:

Over 40 zoo maps
    Over 50 zoo brochures/flyers/advertisements
    4 San Diego Zoo postcards (all quite old and with caged giant pandas)

Package #2:

40 zoo maps
    55 zoo brochures/flyers/advertisements

2. Baldur

Baldur Well-Known Member

You make us all so curious! :rolleyes:

It so happens that I was chatting to a fellow Zoochat member of ours on Facebook the other day. He said he did such a trade with someone two years ago, only to wait six months for that person to send him a package in turn. I can't help but wonder if it's the same person in both cases :p

Of course I cannot name his Zoochat username, but I'm sure not many would come to his defence if I did, given his quite infamous username and responses in debates. Many would even be happy to believe that he was responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs! :D

3. Goretex

Goretex Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Not sure about the quite infamous user name.

Edit I think I've got an idea.:p

4. snowleopard

snowleopard Well-Known Member 15+ year member Premium Member

I'm pleased to report that the anonymous individual who owed me a package recently sent me a bulky parcel containing 120 zoo and aquarium maps from all over Europe, and I've now collected over 400 different maps from various zoological institutions during the past few years. Yahoo! If anyone is interested in trading with me for a North American package of zoos then please send me a private message.