Join our zoo community

Zoo simulation game

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Kadija, 28 May 2009.

1. Jacobea

Jacobea Well-Known Member

I eventually twigged that I'd already gotten my animal and my 90, 000 LOL :eek: I'm on Level 17 and have read the the forum post(s) about getting the ten necessary newborns, but does anyone have any other tips?

I've divided all my hearts between my animal cages, but should I buy more animals? Or hire a better vet?

MondoZoo => Créez un ZOO magnifique !!! :)

Cheers all :)

2. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Jacobea: For level 18 it would be good to have at least 200 animals. Make sure your animals are very well: very excellent keepers, vet, cook and gardener(!); 5 star food. Level 2 cages and zones are helpful. Put your hearts in the zones to the gardeners. Buy animals that get many babys: birds, insects, fishes. Put 2-3 couples in the enclosures. As long as there is only 1 couples they use to be a bit lazy concerning making babies. ;) Good luck! :D

3. kbaker116

kbaker116 Well-Known Member

Hey you can download all of those animals except olive baboons on different websites. Check out Zootycoon ABC. If you need help message me.

4. kbaker116

kbaker116 Well-Known Member

You can download all of the animals even asiatic black bears
    check out zootycoon abc. Its a website with tons of downloads message me if you need help

5. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

This is a thread about MondoZoo not about Zootycoon. ;) If you want to talk about Zootycoon, create a new thread or mark your posts as offtopic. Thank you! :)

6. hadrada

hadrada Well-Known Member

Well not really impressed with mondozoo to be honest..would probably take me 6 months to get to afford the next exhibit unless i pay out [surprisingly] lol :(

Would rather play the first zootycoon..much more variety of animals,better graphics and i dont have to build enclosures for farm animals to start with. :rolleyes:

7. EvilKittie

EvilKittie Well-Known Member

i agree with hadrada had a quick go, i just found it to be too complicated by you have to find a small building on a small map than click on it than you got to do something else etc... this got boring for me when i did the farm section

also with zootycoon 2 you dont have ur level thing which limits your buying it just has fame rating which is more realistic coz it relies on the guests happieness, your exhibits and stuff like that.

Mondo does have a good variety but with zootycoon 2 you can just go on the web and download like 200 different animals!

8. Jacobea

Cheers for the advice Kadija - sorry I didn't reply earlier :eek:

I still haven't reached L18 (my highest was five newborns), although I'm battling on. I can't get excellent staff very easily tho; even the highest paid of whatever (cook, vet, etc) arn't excellent and training never seems to have an effect :(

9. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Jacobea: Finding excellent stuff usually takes some time. But don't give up. Once you have found them you can keep them forever. :) Training only has an effect if a part of the bar is yellow. But keeping employees with red and blue bars which you can train doesn't make sense. Only if they have green or yellow bar in the significant skills. Crossing fingers for you! :)

I'll be on vaction til September 4th/5th. Have a great time and enjoy the game! :D

10. Jacobea

Well, things are looking up somewhat! I've finally found an excellent vet (but not a cook - but I'll find one) and I've broken my newborns record, having had seven births today. It's not enough to jump a level but hopefully the extra three will arrive tomrrow! I've got about 144 animals and quite a few grade two enclosures, which is helping :)

How is everyone else doing? There only seem to be three/four of us that play anymore!

11. Cat-Man

Cat-Man Well-Known Member 15+ year member

i do somtimes

12. devilfish

devilfish Well-Known Member

I'm still playing - just reached level 35; how's everyone else doing?

13. Jacobea

Well done for reaching Level 35 :D

I'm stuck again - tho this time on Level 29! I have to get 8000 visitors in, which I guess involves a gradual process of upgrading, collecting new species and lowering the ticket price on bright, sunny days.

14. willem

willem Well-Known Member 15+ year member

I've reached some kind of bonus mission. I need to get some sort of registrations, 15 in total. How do I get these? Thanks in advance!

15. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Hi all! :D Sorry for my absence. I've had health problems. But now I'm back for any questions you may have. Congratulations everyone on your levels and achievements! :D

16. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Great news: There is a Valentine promotion period on MondoZoo with nice gifts (among them new interesting animals and perfect employees) and other advantages (I think unlimited premium for only 5 Mondoz!). Check them out! :)

17. devilfish

I'm now on level 46, but need 6 gold records to get to the next level. I've had 167 silvers, my animals are happy, and I've been using totems - but no golds. Any advice?

18. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Have you got gold records in the meantime? Sorry I wasn't around but I have been sick all the time.

There is a (belated lol) Easter feast on MondoZoo. You can search for Easter eggs with wonderful gifts in it in your zoo, you can buy magical boxes with great surprises. Check out all gifts and advantages until April 19th (among them the unlimited premium for only 5 Mondoz!). :D

19. Jacobea

Just a quick question - any idea where in the zoo the gift might be hidden? I went through all the enclosures and buildings last night without sucess.

20. devilfish

Still no gold records, do you think it might be a bug?
    I also missed out on the Easter gift because I couldn't find it.