Join our zoo community

Zoo Tycoon Zoo Tycoon Killing Guest

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Emanuel Theodorus, 21 Mar 2018.

Tags:
  1. Emanuel Theodorus

Emanuel Theodorus Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Has anybody that played Zoo Tycoon (original) love to put a guest inside the dinosaur/predator exhibit? I used to love doing that, killing every guest that is not happy with my zoo. :D

2. TheMightyOrca

TheMightyOrca Well-Known Member 10+ year member

When I first started playing as a kid, I had trouble with the money management aspect, so when I ran out of money and couldn't figure out how to make more I'd delete all of the fences and let the animals go nuts on the guests.

3. TinoPup

TinoPup Well-Known Member 5+ year member

You didn't use the cheat code to have infinity money?!

4. Zoofan15

Zoofan15 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Yep! Although only adult men would be eaten. Never the women and children. I would also drown guests in Zoo Tycoon, with the marine mania expansion. I took criticism of my zoo very seriously.

TheMightyOrca likes this.
  5. agnmeln

agnmeln Well-Known Member

This game sounds like fun, I need to buy it!

6. Fallax

Fallax Well-Known Member 5+ year member

If you want to build the best zoo, buy Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection. It has all the expansion packs and there is many downloads to make the game look up to date like Aurora Designs and Zeta Designs. There is almost endless possibilities!

7. agnmeln

agnmeln Well-Known Member

I think I should look this up . . . sounds like a way to kill the idle 2-6 hours per day that I used to spend searching and applying for jobs since I just got myself a new position!

8. TheMightyOrca

TheMightyOrca Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Nah, didn't know about it. I did figure out the penguin glitch, that was fun.

9. Zoofan15

Zoofan15 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

I'm not sure how I figured out that penguins eat giraffes, moose etc. I was probably more curious as a kid and tooled around more lol. I even accidentally unlocked the yellow brick road cheat but had no idea how I'd done it, or why I had it in my store.

Another thing I used to do as a kid was make an enclosure for chimpanzees, with chain link fencing (easily climbable) and then put a predator on the other side. In real life, this would likely discourage the chimpanzees from climbing over the fence, but in the world of Zoo Tycoon, it just say $1,500 worth of chimp getting eaten by the bear/tiger/lion. Now I think of it...maybe that's how I discovered the yellow brick road cheat. I probably had a crocodile in there for good measure.