Join our zoo community

ZooChat Big Year 2021

Discussion in 'Wildlife & Nature Conservation' started by Chlidonias, 31 Dec 2020.

1. WhistlingKite24

WhistlingKite24 Well-Known Member 10+ year member Premium Member

A few very satisfying finds; the Short-eared Brushtail Possum and Topknot Pigeon have been recent highlights. I saw the White-eared Monarch today at the Enoggera Reservoir and was thrilled to finally find such a striking yet seemingly elusive bird. With the Dusky Honeyeater, I didn't realised their was a second Myzomela honeyeater that occurred in the area as I'd assume they would be far more common up north being at their southernly limit here. A few nice inverts as well but the swift spider was particularly great to find.

Mammals

10) House Mouse, Mus musculus
    11) European Hare, Lepus europaeus
    12) Short-eared Brushtail Possum, Trichosurus caninus

Birds
    168) Azure Kingfisher, Ceyx azureus
    169) Russet-tailed Thrush, Zoothera heinei
    170) Dusky Honeyeater, Myzomela obscura
    171) Topknot Pigeon, Lopholaimus antarcticus
    172) White-eared Monarch, Carterornis leucotis

Invertebrates
    61) White-spotted Swift Spider, Nyssus albopunctatus

62) Granny Cloak’s Moth, Speiredonia spectans
    63) Asian Magpie Moth, Nyctemera baulus
    64) Blue Riverdamsel, Pseudagrion microcephalum
    65) Blue and Red Damsel, Xanthagrion erythroneurum
    66) Common Grass-Blue, Zizina labradus

67) Common Flatwing, Austroargiolestes icteromelas
    68) Rounded Sixline Blue, Nacaduba Berenice
    69) Clanger, Psaltoda claripennis
    70) Splendid Ochre,
    Trapezites symmomus

2. carl the birder

carl the birder Well-Known Member 5+ year member

nice suprise from todays dog walk
    201 pine grosbeak Pinicola enucleator

MRJ likes this.
  3. Mr. Zootycoon

Mr. Zootycoon Well-Known Member 5+ year member

My fieldwork in Spain is in it final phase. It has been quite an adventure! Driving off-road through empty river beddings, climbing up and down in ramblas every day, and surprise (and sometimes nerve-wracking) meetings with ibexes, boars and guard dogs make it a trip to remember! The location of the project, in eastern Anadalucia, was perfect. As part of the EU I could travel there without to much COVID-19 problems but it had all the charms of fieldwork like cars breaking down in the middle of the desert, sleeping in a cave infested with bedbugs, and, err..., I mean plenty of new birds, a landscape completely different from anything I had seen before and lots of interesting new experiences!

No new birds were seen on the field sites and everything is from one day excursion and one half day off. In the case of the latter, the team wanted to go to some hot springs which I wasn't remotely interested in (mainly because they were shallow, had brown water and were lukewarm at best), so I had a stroll around to see if I could find any birds. After walking around for a while I heard the cry of a bird of prey I didn't recognise, and within a minute or so nothing short of a Bonelli's Eagle flew right over my head! A great species that I almost didn't dare to hope for. Also fun: during lunch I saw a tiny rodents scuttling about among the boulders and it was cooperative enough to say in view (or rather, kept walking in and out of view) for a long while, which meant I had the time to ID it to an Algarian Mouse.

The day excursion was to Granada, where most people go the Alhambra and so we did too (tip: don't be cheapskate like me and buy an audiotour, there's no signage on site!), but this thread is about animals so I won't go into detail. Spending six weeks very close to the eastern limit of the distribution of one of the best birds in Europe - Iberian Magpie - is slightly frustrating, but Granada lies a bit to the west so we tried up there. I imaged it to be very easy - how difficult can it be so see a magpie? - but we ended up on a series narrow steep paths and I slipped and almost fell down three times. The paths are probably rather easy for skilled hikers but not so much for me, and it didn't help that I wanted to stop regularly to look at birds! It was quite a journey but in the end we managed to find a flock of about twenty Iberian magpies. What a gorgeous bird it is! And as you might expect, the moment we are again on a decent road with good acces just outside the city we stumbled upon a second flock of magpies. So maybe they are easy afteral!

I also found out one of my lizard IDs was wrong: my Spanish Wall Lizards were actually Vaucher's Wall Lizards, but it is still a lifer so it doesn't affect my list very much.

Birds
    254. Bonelli's Eagle, Aquila fasciata
    255. Iberian Magpie, Cyanopica cooki

Mammals
    18. Algerian Mouse, Mus spretus

4. Najade

Najade Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Elfrather See, Krefeld

Birds
    69. Long-tailed Duck (Clangula hyemalis)

birdsandbats likes this.
  5. Vision

Vision Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Looks like November ended up not being too bad after all! Twitched this beauty yesterday, what a stunner! For me this bird looks like a classic Greater spotted eagle, but apparently some doubt exists that it might still be a hybrid (with Lesser), because of conflicting information on how to identify them. I'm counting it as a pure greater for now, but don't really mind if it turns out to be a hybrid anyways!

BIRDS:
    361) Greater spotted eagle, Clanga clanga

[+13 heard only (374 total)]

INVERTS:
    130) Winter moth, Operophtera brumata

birdsandbats and amur leopard like this.
  6. Junklekitteb

Junklekitteb Well-Known Member

Reptiles
    1. Bloodsucker Calotes versicolor
    2. Checkered Keelback Fowlea piscator
    3. Yellow-green Catsnake Boiga flaviviridis
    4. Common Sand Boa Gongylophis conicus
    5. Common Krait Bungarus caeruleus

On the same herping trip that yielded the krait and boa we also found some other interesting fauna:
    - Narrowmouth Frog Microhyla sp.
    - Asian Toad Duttaphrynus sp.
    - Twig-mimic Spider (I forget the Latin name, I believe it a Poltys species)

Since I don’t know how to distinguish it from P. blanfordanus, I will remove it from my list.

MRJ and amur leopard like this.
  7. carl the birder

carl the birder Well-Known Member 5+ year member

two new suprice birds
    all baikal teals has bean move to d to cat a meaning they are now counted as 100% genuin. so i can count the one i saw in janurari
    the second one was a stone chat looks like a sibrian but its super similar to Stejneger’s Stonechat. so we will see, we got pop to dna test it
    birds
    202 baikal teal Anas formosa
    203 Siberian stonechat Saxicola maurus

MRJ and birdsandbats like this.
  8. Maguari

Maguari Never could get the hang of Thursdays. 15+ year member Premium Member

A well-timed day off coincided with a nice local vagrant duck at Carr Vale. Having found it with no problem we were off to Old Moor to once again try for Bearded Reedlings, which have evaded me all year - until now!

Birds:
    203. American Wigeon - Mareca americana
    204. Bearded Reedling - Panurus biarmicus

(UK: 200 - made it!)

:)

MRJ and Vision like this.
  9. Coelacanth18

Coelacanth18 Well-Known Member Premium Member 5+ year member

Update from many travels the past couple weeks:

Birds
    137. Verdin (Auriparus flaviceps)
    138. Burrowing Owl (Athene cunicularia)
    139. Greater Roadrunner (Geococcyx californianus)
    140. Ladder-backed Woodpecker (Dryobates scalaris)
    141. Phainopepla (Phainopepla nitens)
    142. Gambel’s Quail (Callipepla gambelii)
    143. Abert’s Towhee (Melozone aberti)
    144. Canvasback (Aythya valisineria)
    145. Black-throated Sparrow (Amphispiza bilineata)
    146. Wood Duck (Aix sponsa)
    147. Ring-billed Gull (Larus delawarensis)
    148. Northern Cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis)
    149. Blue Jay (Cyanocitta cristata)
    150. Carolina Wren (Thryothorus ludovicianus)
    151. Cedar Waxwing (Bombycilla cedrorum)
    152. Tufted Titmouse (Baeolophus bicolor)
    153. Carolina Chickadee (Poecile carolinensis)
    154. Eastern Towhee (Pipilo erythrophthalmus)
    155. Eastern Bluebird (Sialia sialis)
    156. Red-shouldered Hawk (Buteo lineatus)

Mammals
    20. Eastern Gray Squirrel (Sciureus carolinensis)
    21. Eastern Chipmunk (Tamias striatus)

10. Great Argus

Great Argus Well-Known Member 5+ year member

It took you almost a whole year to get Ring-billed Gull and Cedar Waxwing? For the amount of traveling you're doing that amuses me. :p

Coelacanth18 likes this.
  11. Coelacanth18

Coelacanth18 Well-Known Member Premium Member 5+ year member

Yeah I thought I'd gotten both of them already this year, but I checked my list and they weren't on there. It's possible I did see them and forgot to put them on the list because of how common they are - it's happened before :p

Also after double-checking my list the Red-shouldered Hawk is a double-count, so 155 is the current number.

Great Argus likes this.
  12. Maguari

Maguari Never could get the hang of Thursdays. 15+ year member Premium Member

Social visit to my old Uni haunt of Bangor today allowed me to finally fill in the last major annual birding visit that Lockdown 3.0 prevented earlier in the year - Holyhead harbour in winter. A very blustery morning produced a gorgeous almost-full-breeding-plumage Great Northern Diver and the two final species I would count as 'expect to see annually' that I hadn't got on my 2021 list (and two particularly nice species in their own right), both of which I generally pick up at the same site in February at reunion time. The timing of the 2021 lockdown was far more disruptive to my normal birding than the 2020 ones so I'm very happy with how the year panned out once back in the field, and how a few strategic ploys (like today!) worked out.

Birds:
    205. Black Guillemot - Cepphus grylle
    206. Red-breasted Merganser - Mergus serrator

(UK: 202)

:)

MRJ and amur leopard like this.
  13. Kakapo

Kakapo Well-Known Member

For second time I will participate in the Big Year project. The 2020 list was a bit poor, with de pandemy and with no major trips to wild areas. I got 5 mammals (0 lifers), 81 birds (7 lifers), 6 herptiles (5 reptiles 1 amphibian), (0 lifers) 5 fishes (1 lifer) and 290 invertebrates (18 lifers). This year is very different, because with many of the restrictions lifted, I did two big travels: one to the extreme south of my country, that as a meticulously planned entomological trip with a local expert in search of the most dreamed animal on Earth, with tremendous success finding tons of incredible species ver wished for me, and the other, a holiday few-days trip with my mother to Vienna (urban stance, but some interesting animals, overall in the botanical garden), with extension to Slovakia, where I passed a couple days in High Tatras and found some interesting european wildlife inusual in my southern, arid homeland, including a very dreamed invertebrate. So, by comparison, this year have high numbers that I doubt will be reached ever again in my life: 12 mammals (3 lifers), 88 birds (4 lifers), 9 herptiles (8 reptiles, 1 amphibian) (0 lifers), 5 fishes (2 lifers) and 794 invertebrates (177 lifers). As you can see, only the fishes remain in same numbers than previous years (but still the double of lifers), while the other categories are higher to much higher, and staying several days with a great local expert in an entomological paradise elevated the number of invertebrate lifers to levels beyond dreams.

The structure will be the same as in previous years, indicating the date and place of the first of each species seen in this year, followed by other places where I saw the same species. Lifers will be marked in bold and capital.

MAMMALS:

1. Domestic cattle (Bos taurus) Puerto de la Ragua 28th July 21
    2. Spanish ibex (Capra pyrenaica) (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    3. Red deer (Cervus elaphus) Štrbské Pleso 13th September 21 (only heard)
    4. Domestic dog (Canis lupus) Juslibol 30th May 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba and Punta Entinas
    5. Domestic cat (Felis catus) Zaragoza 7th January 21 and 45 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Parador de las Hortichuelas, El Trebolar and Barcelona
    6. Greater mouse-eared bat (Myotis myotis) (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    7. Common pipistrelle (Pipistrellus pìpistrellus) Zaragoza 11th March 21 and 17 more observations in Zaragoza
    8. Lesser horseshoe bat (Rhinolophus hipposideros) (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba and Dalías
    9. Common rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus) Zaragoza 13th January 21 and 31 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Bujaraloz, El Trebolar, Dalías and Vícar
    10. Domestic horse (Equus caballus) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    11. House mouse (Mus musculus) Vienna 9th September 21
    12. Eurasian red squirrel (Sciurus vulgaris) Vienna 14th September 21

BIRDS:
    1. Golden eagle (Aquila chrysaetos) Osera de Ebro 5th June 21
    2. Common buzzard (Buteo buteo) Fondón 28th July 21 and 2 more observations in Sered’ and Sevin
    3. Peregrine falcon (Falco peregrinus) Zaragoza 4th March 21
    4. Common kestrel (Falco tinnunculus) Zaragoza 8th January 21 and 10 more observations in Zaragoza, Bujaraloz, Punta Entinas, Neudorf and Pama
    5. Eurasian griffon vulture (Gyps fulvus) Zaragoza 20th May 21 and 2 more observations in Bujaraloz and Botorrita
    6. Bonelli’s eagle (Hieraaetus fasciatus) (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21
    7. Black kite (Milvus migrans) Zaragoza 10th March 21 and 8 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Pina de Ebro
    8. Red kite (Milvus milvus) Zaragoza 29th November 21
    9. Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos) Zaragoza 7th January 21 and 21 more observations in Zaragoza, Punta Entinas and Štrbské Pleso
    10. Muscovy duck (Cairina moschata) Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    11. Mute swan (Cygnus olor) Zaragoza 9th May 21
    12. Common swift (Apus apus) Zaragoza 20th April 21 and 57 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Fuentes Claras, Parador de las Hortichuelas, El Trebolar, Alcazaba, Laujar de Andarax, Punta Entinas and Elche
    13. Alpine swift (Apus melba) Punta Entinas 27th July 21
    14. Eurasian thick-knee (Burhinus oedicnemus) Zaragoza 19th February 21 (only heard). (Note: thick-knees were present here year round and heard in many nights where I came out of work. Until this year. Now the badland where they thrived is a parking and thick-knees are gone forever L
    15. Little ringed plover (Charadrius dubius) Zaragoza 18th July 21
    16. Common pratincole (Glareola pratincola) Punta Entinas 27th July 21
    17. Black-winged stilt (Himantopus himantopus) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    18. Audouin’s gull (Larus audouinii) (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 2 more observations in Cabo de Gata and Punta Entinas
    19. Yellow-legged gull (Larus cachinnans) Zaragoza 5th January 21 and 24 more observations in Zaragoza, Alcazaba, Punta Entinas, Cabo de Gata and Barcelona
    20. Black-headed gull (Larus ridibundus) Zaragoza 2nd January 21 and 13 more observations in Zaragoza and Bratislava
    21. Little tern (Sterna albifrons) (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    22. Sandwich tern (Sterna sandwichensis) (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    23. Green sandpiper (Tringa ochropus) Zaragoza 18th July 21
    24. Great egret (Ardea alba) Zaragoza 25th June 21
    25. Grey heron (Ardea cinerea) Zaragoza 30th May 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza and Sered’
    26. Cattle egret (Bubulcus ibis) Zaragoza 2nd January 21 and 12 more observations in Zaragoza and Punta Entinas
    27. White stork (Ciconia ciconia) Zaragoza 7th January 21 and 19 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Pina de Ebro and Espinardo
    28. Little egret (Egretta garzetta) Zaragoza 4th January 21 and 16 more observations in Zaragoza and Punta Entinas
    29. Black-crowned night heron (Nycticorax nycticorax) Zaragoza 23th April 21 and 6 more observations in Zaragoza
    30. Greater flamingo (Phoenicopterus ruber) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    31. Common pigeon (Columba livia) Zaragoza 2nd January 21 and 259 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, El Trebolar, Cabo de Gata, Lorca, Elche, Barcelona, Vienna, Bratislava and Levoča
    32. Wood pigeon (Columba palumbus) Zaragoza 4th January 21 and 177 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Bujaraloz, Longares, Alcazaba, La Ragua, Los Gallardos, Barcelona, Bratislava and Vienna
    33. Collared dove (Streptopelia decaocto) Zaragoza 8th January 21 and 124 more observations in Zaragoza, Bujaraloz, Parador de las Hortichuelas, Aguadulce, Roquetas de Mar, Tabernas desert, Punta Entinas Lorca, Cabeza de Torres and Barcelona
    34. European turtle dove (Streptopelia turtur) El Trebolar 26th July 21
    35. Common bee-eater (Merops apiaster) Zaragoza 5th April 21 and 5 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, El Trebolar, Alcazaba and Fondón
    36. Common hoopoe (Upupa epops) Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    37. Common cuckoo (Cuculus canorus) Juslibol 30th May 21 (as always, only heard)
    38. Red-legged partridge (Alectoris rufa) Alcazaba 38th July and 1 more observation in Vícar
    39. Common moorhen (Gallinula chloropus) Zaragoza 9th May 21
    40. Common reed warbler (Acrocephalus scirpaceus) Zaragoza 28th April 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza (all but one only sound records)
    41. Long-tailed tit (Aegithalos caudatus) El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Vienna
    42. Linnet (Carduelis cannabina) Zaragoza 1st March 21
    43. Eurasian goldfinch (Carduelis carduelis) Zaragoza 19th March 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    44. European greenfinch (Carduelis chloris) Zaragoza 12th April 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Cabo de Gata
    45. Cetti’s warbler (Cettia cetti) Zaragoza 12th March 21 and 9 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Fondón (all of them sound records only)
    46. Zitting cisticola (Cisticola juncidis) Punta Entinas 29th July 21
    47. Common raven (Corvus corax) Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    48. Common crow (Corvus corone) Zaragoza 10th March 21 and 10 more observations in Zaragoza, Vienna, Neudorf and Bratislava
    49. Rook (Corvus frugilegus) Pama 11th September 21
    50. Eurasian jackdaw (Corvus monedula) Zaragoza 25th January 21 and 23 more observations in Zaragoza, Bujaraloz and Bratislava
    51. Common house martin (Delichon urbica) Zaragoza 8th May 21 and 26 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Bujaraloz, Aguadulce, Alcazaba, Parador de las Hortichuelas, Punta Entinas and Bratislava
    52. European robin (Erithacus rubecula) Zaragoza 13th January 21 and 23 more observations in Zaragoza, Puerto de La Ragua, Barcelona and Štrbské Pleso
    53. European pied flycatcher (Ficedula hypoleuca) Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 2 more observations in Juslibol and Zaragoza
    54. Crested lark (Galerida cristata) Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 3 more observations in Aguadulce, Parador de las Hortichuelas and Punta Entinas
    55. Thekla lark (Galerida theklae) El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 4 more observations in Cabo de Gata, Punta Entinas and Tabernas desert
    56. Eurasian jay (Garrulus glandarius) La Ragua 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Vienna
    57. Red-rumped swallow (Hirundo daurica) (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 5 more observations in Aguadulce, Parador de las Hortichuelas and Vícar
    58. Barn swallow (Hirundo rustica) Zaragoza 12th April 21 and 20 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, El Trebolar, Cabo de Gata, Punta Entinas and Barcelona
    59. Woodchat shrike (Lanius senator) Zaragoza 17th July 21 and 1 more observation in Tabernas desert
    60. Common nightingale (Luscinia megarhynchos) Zaragoza 22th April 21 and 10 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol (most are sound records only)
    61. Pied wagtail (Motacilla alba) Zaragoza 2nd January 21 and 54 more observations in Zaragoza, Bujaraloz, Bratislava, Štrbské Pleso and Levoča
    62. Grey wagtail (Motacilla cinerea) Zaragoza 11th January 21
    63. Black wheatear (Oenanthe leucura) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    64. Eurasian golden oriole (Oriolus oriolus) Zaragoza 17th July 21 and 2 more observations in El Trebolar and Fondón (the two latter only sound records)
    65. Blue tit (Parus caeruleus) Zaragoza 13th January 21 and 6 more observations in Zaragoza, Barcelona and Vienna
    66. Crested tit (Parus cristatus) Barcelona 8th September 21
    67. Great tit (Parus major) Zaragoza 18th February 21 and 14 more observations in Zaragoza, Bratislava, Štrbské Pleso and Vienna
    68. House sparrow (Passer domesticus) Zaragoza 4th January 21 and 162 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Aguadulce, Parador de las Hortichuelas, El Trebolar, Puerto de La Ragua, Fondón, Punta Entinas, Tabernas desert, Barcelona and Vienna
    69. Eurasian tree sparrow (Passer montanus) Zaragoza 3th March 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza
    70. Black redstart (Phoenicurus ochruros) Zaragoza 5th January 21 and 8 more observations in Zaragoza, Puerto de La Ragua, Bratislava and Oravský Podzámok
    71. Common redstart (Phoenicurus phoenicurus) Zaragoza 8th January 21
    72. Common chiffchaff (Phylloscopus collybita) Zaragoza 1th January 21
    73. Common magpie (Pica pica) Zaragoza 2nd January 21 and 180 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Osera de Ebro, La Puebla de Valverde, Punta Entinas, Fondón, Barcelona, Neudorf, Štrba, Štrbské Pleso and Sevin
    74. Red-billed chough (Pyrrhocorax pyrrhocorax) Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    75. Common stonechat (Saxicola torquata) El Trebolar 26th July 21
    76. European serin (Serinus serinus) Zaragoza 11th February 21 and 45 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Parador de las Hortichuelas
    77. Eurasian nuthacht (Sitta europaea) Vienna 16th September 21
    78. Spotless starling (Sturnus unicolor) Zaragoza 10th February 21 and 18 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Bujaraloz
    79. Blackcap (Sylvia atricapilla) Zaragoza 11th February 21 and 7 more observations in Zaragoza
    80. Orphean warbler (Sylvia hortensis) Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    81. Sardinian warbler (Sylvia melanocephala) Juslibol 30th May 21 and 2 more observations in El Trebolar and Barcelona
    82. Common blackbird (Turdus merula) Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 12 more observations in Zaragoza, Alcazaba, Aguadulce, Parador de las Hortichuelas, Bayarcal, Fondón, Cabo de Gata, Barcelona and Štrbské Pleso
    83. Mistle thrush (Turdus viscivorus) Zaragoza 8th January 21 and 26 more observations in Zaragoza
    84. Great cormorant (Phalacrocorax carbo) Zaragoza 8th January 21 and 14 more observations in Zaragoza and Punta Entinas
    85. Grey-breasted parakeet (Myiopsitta monachus) Barcelona 8th September 21
    86. Ring-necked parakeet (Psittacula krameri) Zaragoza 12th August 21 and 1 more observation in Barcelona
    87. Little owl (Athene noctua) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    88. Common scops owl (Otus scops) Zaragoza 21th April 21 and 10 more observations in Zaragoza and Dalías (all of them sound records)

HERPTILES:

Reptiles:
    1. Spiny-footed lizard (Acanthodactylus erythrurus) Parador de las Hortichuelas 25th July 21 and 4 more observations in Punta Entinas, Cabo de Gata and Tabernas desert
    2. Mediterranean chameleon (Chamaeleo chamaeleon) Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Cabo de Gata
    3. Ocellated lizard (Lacerta lepida) Tabernas desert 31th July 21
    4. Viviparous lizard (Lacerta vivipara) Strbské Pleso 12th September 21
    5. Viperine water snake (Natrix maura) Juslibol 30th May 21
    6. Iberian wall lizard (Podarcis hispanica) Zaragoza 6th February 21 and 7 more observations in Zaragoza, Alcazaba, Bayarcal, Fondón and Barcelona
    7. Large sand racer (Psammodromus algirus) Juslibol 30th May 21 and 4 more observations in Bujaraloz, Alcazaba, Bayarcal and Vícar
    8. Commn wall gecko (Tarentola mauritanica) Zaragoza 30th March 21 and 35 more observations in Zaragoza, El Trebolar, Bayarcal and Vícar

Amphibians:
    1. Iberian green frog (Rana perezi) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Punta Entinas and Bayarcal

FISHES:
    1. Common carp (Cyprinus carpio) Zaragoza 17th July 21 (leaping out of water)
    2. Roach (Rutilus rutilus) (LIFER) Strbské Pleso 12th September 21
    3. Eastern mosquitofish (Gambusia holbrooki) Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 4 more observations in Juslibol, Zaragoza and Punta Entinas
    4. European perch (Perca fluviatilis) Strbské Pleso 12th September 21 and 1 more observation in Strbské Pleso
    5. Peacock blenny (Salaria pavo) (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21

INVERTEBRATES:

1. Gammarus pulex Zaragoza 25th June 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    2. Artemia parthenogenetica Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    3. Aculepeira armida Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    4. Aculepeira ceropegia Puerto de la Ragua 28th July 21
    5. Aelurillus aeruginosus Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    6. Agalenatea redii Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    7. Agelena labyrinthica El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Paterna del Río
    8. Alopecosa cuneata Zaragoza 7th June 21
    9. Anelosimus aulicus Aguadulce 25th July 21
    10. Aphantaulax trifasciata Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    11. Araneus diadematus Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21 and 1 more observation in Vienna
    12. Araniella cucurbitina Paterna del Río 28th July 21
    13. Arctosa cinerea Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    14. Argiope lobata Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 4 more observations in El Trebolar, Paterna del Río, Cabo de Gata and Punta Entinas
    15. Argiope trifasciata El Trebolar 26th July 21
    16. Cheiracanthium pelasgicum Zaragoza 21th April 21
    17. Cyclosa insulana Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    18. Dysdera crocata Zaragoza 10th March 21 and 1 more observation in Fondón
    19. Euryopis episinoides Zaragoza 27th February 21 and 19 more observations in Zaragoza
    20. Eusparassus levantinus (LIFER) Vícar 30th July 21
    21. Evarcha arcuata Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 5 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Punta Entinas
    22. Evarcha jucunda Zaragoza 6th June 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    23. Hersilia simonyi (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th June 21 and 2 more observations in Parador de las Hortichuelas and El Trebolar
    24. Icius hamatus Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 6 more observations in Zaragoza, Alcazaba and Fondón
    25. Larinia lineata El Trebolar 26th July 21
    26. Larinioides suspicax Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    27. Latrodectus lilianae Juslibol 30th May 21
    28. Loxosceles rufescens Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 1 more observation in Vícar
    29. Lycosa tarantula Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Vícar
    30. Lycosoides coarctata Zaragoza 15th August 21
    31. Mangora acalypha Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 8 more observations in El Trebolar, Puerto de la Ragua and Zaragoza
    32. Menemerus bivittatus El Trebolar 26th July 21
    33. Menemerus semilimbatus Zaragoza 4th April 21 and 15 more observations in Zaragoza, El Trebolar, Vícar and Punta Entinas
    34. Monaeses paradoxus (LIFER) Vícar 29th July 21
    35. Nigma walckenaeri Alcazaba 26th July 21
    36. Nomisia aussereri Juslibol 30th May 21
    37. Oxyopes heterophthalmus Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    38. Peucetia viridis (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 4 more observations in Alcazaba, Cabo de Gata and Punta Entinas
    39. Pholcus phalangioides Zaragoza 5th February 21 and 1 more observation in Vienna
    40. Pisaura mirabilis Juslibol 30th May 21 and 2 more observations in Bujaraloz and Banksá Štiavnica
    41. Pterotricha simoni Vícar 30th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    42. Runcinia grammica Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Bujaraloz
    43. Scytodes thoracica Zaragoza 12th October 21
    44. Scytodes univittata (LIFER) Parador de las Hortichuelas 29th July 21
    45. Scytodes velutina Zaragoza 18th November 21
    46. Selamia reticulata Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    47. Steatoda albomaculata Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    48. Stegodyphus lineatus Aguadulce 25th July 21
    49. Synema globosum Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 5 more observations in Zaragoza, Aguadulce, El Trebolar and Alcazaba
    50. Tama edwardsi (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    51. Tetragnatha extensa Zaragoza 25th June 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    52. Thanatus formicinus Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    53. Thomisus onustus Zaragoza 21th April 21 and 8 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Aguadulce, Parador de las Hortichuelas, Punta Entinas and Vícar
    54. Thyene imperialis Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    55. Uloborus plumipes Alcazaba 26th July 21
    56. Uloborus walckenaerius Paterna del Río 28th July 21
    57. Zygiella x-notata Zaragoza 2nd March 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Alcazaba
    58. Patella rustica Alcazaba 26th July 21
    59. Lymnaea stagnalis Vienna 14th September 21
    60. Physella acuta Zaragoza 25th June 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    61. Abax ovalis (LIFER) Vienna 18th September 21
    62. Acinopus picipes Zaragoza 12th July 21
    63. Acmaeodera bipunctata Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    64. Acmaeodera crinita Juslibol 30th May 21
    65. Acmaeodera pulchra Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 1 more observation at El Trebolar
    66. Acmaeoderella moroderi El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Bayarcal
    67. Adalia bipunctata Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza
    68. Aderus sanguinolentus (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    69. Aethiessa floralis Puerto de la Ragua 28th July 21
    70. Agapanthia cardui Zaragoza 8th June 21
    71. Agriotes sordidus Juslibol 30th May 21
    72. Akis genei Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    73. Altica lythri (LIFER) Zaragoza 9th May 21
    74. Anaspis fasciata Juslibol 30th May 21
    75. Anelastidius feisthamelii (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    76. Anogcodes seladonius Zaragoza 28th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    77. Anthaxia hypomelaena Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Bujaraloz
    78. Anthaxia lucia Juslibol 30th May 21
    79. Anthrenus pimpinellae Zaragoza 24th April 21 and 8 more observations in Zaragoza
    80. Anthrenus verbasci Zaragoza 12th March 21 and 14 more observations in Zaragoza
    81. Aphodius scrutator Puerto de la Ragua 28th July 21
    82. Apion haematodes (LIFER) Zaragoza 18th July 21
    83. Attagenus trifasciatus Zaragoza 24th April 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol
    84. Attagenus unicolor Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    85. Blaps gigas Cabo de Gata 29th July 21
    86. Calomicrus circumfusus Juslibol 30th May 21
    87. Cephalota circumdata Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    88. Cerocoma schaefferi Juslibol 30th May 21
    89. Cetonia aurata Vienna 14th September 21
    90. Chilocorus bipustulatus Aguadulce 25th July 21
    91. Chitona suturalis Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 2 more observations in Parador de las Hortichuelas and Punta Entinas
    92. Chrysolina americana Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Bujaraloz
    93. Chrysolina bankii Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza
    94. Chrysolina haemoptera Juslibol 30th May 21
    95. Chrysomela populi Bratislava 11th September 21
    96. Cicindela littoralis Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    97. Clytra espanoli Bayarcal 28th July 21
    98. Coccinella septempunctata Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 9 more observations in Juslibol, Bujaraloz, Zaragoza, Puerto de la Ragua, Banksá Štiavnica and Vienna
    99. Coniatus tamarisci Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    100. Coptocephala scopolina Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 5 more observations in Alcazaba, Aguadulce, Cabo de Gata and Vícar
    101. Corimalia tamarisci Zaragoza 17th July 21 and 1 more observation in Aguadulce
    102. Crioceris paracenthesis Fondón 28th July 21
    103. Crypticus gibbulus Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 2 more observations in El Trebolar and Vícar
    104. Crypticus minutissimus (LIFER) Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    105. Cryptocephalus celtibericus (LIFER) Fondón 28th July 21
    106. Cryptocephalus fulvus Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    107. Cryptocephalus muellerianus (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 2 more observations in Punta Entinas and Tabernas desert
    108. Cryptocephalus octoguttatus Juslibol 30th May 21
    109. Cryptocephalus pulchellus (LIFER) La Ragua 28th July 21
    110. Cryptocephalus rugicollis Zaragoza 5th May 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza and Bujaraloz
    111. Dasytes terminalis Juslibol 30th May 21
    112. Delphastus catalinae (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21 (Note: Possibly not a lifer but what I has been identifying until now as Stethorus punctillum?)
    113. Dendarus zariquieyi (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    114. Dicheirotrichus obsoletus Zaragoza 5th October 21
    115. Dignomus jacqueti (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    116. Dixus clypeatus Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    117. Donus zoilus Levoča 13th September 21
    118. Drasterius bimaculatus Alcazaba 24th July 21
    119. Dryops gracilis Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    120. Elenophorus collaris (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    121. Endomia tenuicollis Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    122. Enicopus calcaratus Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    123. Exosoma lusitanicum Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    124. Galeruca angusta Juslibol 30th May 21
    125. Galeruca artemisiae (LIFER) Bayarcal 28th July 21
    126. Gastrophysa viridula (LIFER) Zaragoza 20th May 21
    127. Gonocephalum granulatum Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 1 more observation in Bujaraloz
    128. Harmonia axyridis Levoča 13th September 21 and 1 more observation in Oravský Podzámok
    129. Hippodamia variegata Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 10 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Bujaraloz, El Trebolar, Puerto de la Ragua and Bratislava
    130. Holotrichapion pisi Zaragoza 4th October 21
    131. Hybosorus illigeri (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    132. Hycleus duodecimpunctatus Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    133. Hycleus scutellatus (LIFER) Cabo de Gata 29th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    134. Hydaticus leander (LIFER) Dalías 27th July 21
    135. Hypera variabilis Zaragoza 17th July 21
    136. Isomira antennata Juslibol 30th May 21
    137. Labidostomis lusitanica Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    138. Lachnaia pubescens Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol
    139. Lachnaia tristigma Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 2 more observations in Juslibol and Zaragoza
    140. Lasioderma serricorne (LIFER) Punta Entinas 29th July 21
    141. Leptomona erythrocephala Juslibol 30th May 21
    142. Licinus punctatulus Aguadulce 25th July 21
    143. Lixus pulverulentus Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 1 more observation in Parador de las Hortichuelas
    144. Malvaevora timida Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    145. Megabruchidius tonkineus Zaragoza 16th July 21
    146. Melyris oblonga Zaragoza 17th February 21 and 29 more observations in Zaragoza (all of them inside my house and almost all larvae)
    147. Monoxia obesula (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    148. Mylabris nevadensis (LIFER) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    149. Mylabris quadripunctata Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    150. Mylabris varians Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    151. Myrrha octodecimguttata Dalías 27th July 21
    152. Myzia oblongoguttata Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    153. Nephus kiesenwetteri (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    154. Novius cruentatus (LIFER) Dalías 28th July 21
    155. Ocypus brunnipes (LIFER) Vienna 18th September 21
    156. Oedemera barbara Zaragoza 20th May 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol
    157. Oedemera flavipes Zaragoza 14th April 21 and 5 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Fondón
    158. Oedemera nobilis Zaragoza 7th June 21
    159. Oedemera simplex Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 1 more observation in Juslibol
    160. Oenopia conglobata Bayarcal 28th July 21
    161. Oenopia doublieri Zaragoza 5th June 21
    162. Opatrum baeticum (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    163. Opilo domesticus (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in El Trebolar
    164. Orthomus barbarus Juslibol 30th May 21
    165. Oryctes nasicornis Zaragoza 9th July 21 and 1 more observation in Fondón
    166. Oxythyrea funesta Zaragoza 27th March 21 and 15 more observations in Zaragoza, Puerto de La Ragua, Fondón and Barcelona
    167. Percus patruelis Juslibol 30th May 21
    168. Philorhizus crucifer El Trebolar 26th July 21
    169. Phloeotribus scarabaeoides (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    170. Phoracantha semipunctata (LIFER) Zaragoza 7th September 21
    171. Pimelia rotundata (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    172. Pimelia variolosa (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    173. Podagrica fuscicornis Zaragoza 6th May 21 and 5 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol
    174. Probosca unicolor (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    175. Protaetia cuprea Vienna 14th September 21
    176. Protaetia morio Zaragoza 17th July 21
    177. Psilothrix viridicoerulea Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Bujaraloz
    178. Rhagonycha fulva Juslibol 30th May 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza and Bayarcal
    179. Rhantus punctatus Zaragoza 7th July 21
    180. Rhyzobius lophanthae Zaragoza 10th June 21
    181. Rodolia cardinalis Zaragoza 5th August 21
    182. Scaurus punctatus Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 5 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol
    183. Scaurus rugulosus Zaragoza 10th March 21 and 1 more observation in Vícar
    184. Scobicia chevrieri (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    185. Scymnus frontalis Juslibol 30th May 21
    186. Scymnus interruptus Juslibol 30th May 21
    187. Sitona hispidulus Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    188. Spermophagus sericeus Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    189. Stegobium paniceum Zaragoza 30th September 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    190. Stenopterus ater Paterna del Río 28th July 21
    191. Stenurella melanura Bayarcal 28th July 21
    192. Stethorus punctillum Zaragoza 14th July 21
    193. Stictoleptura fontenayi Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    194. Stylosomus tamarisci Zaragoza 17th July 21 and 2 more observations in Aguadulce and El Trebolar
    195. Tachys scutellatus (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1th August 21
    196. Tarsostenus univittatus (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    197. Tentyria elongata (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 3 more observations in Cabo de Gata and Punta Entinas
    198. Tentyria incerta (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 6 more observations in El Trebolar, Alcazaba, Dalías, Cabo de Gata, Vícar and Punta Entinas
    199. Tentyria peirolei Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Bujaraloz
    200. Thea vigintiduopunctata Zaragoza 17th July 21
    201. Tituboea biguttata Juslibol 30th May 21
    202. Trichodes leucopsideus Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 3 more observations in Juslibol, Paterna del Río and Puerto de La Ragua
    203. Trichodes octopunctatus Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 1 more observation in Puerto de La Ragua
    204. Valgus hemipterus Juslibol 30th May 21
    205. Xanthogaleruca luteola Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza and Fondón
    206. Athyaephyra desmaresti Zaragoza 17th July 21
    207. Forficula auricularia Zaragoza 12th April 21 and 12 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Bujaraloz, El Trebolar, Puerto de La Ragua and Bratislava
    208. Labia minor Dalías 27th July 21
    209. Labidura riparia Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    210. Ameles picteti (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    211. Ameles spallanzania Zaragoza 23th June 21
    212. Blatta orientalis Zaragoza 19th July 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    213. Ectobius pallidus Dalías 27th July 21 and 2 more observations in Bratislava and Vienna
    214. Empusa pennata Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    215. Iris oratoria Alcazaba 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Dalías
    216. Kalotermes flavicollis Zaragoza 4th September 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    217. Loboptera canariensis Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    218. Mantis religiosa Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza
    219. Perlamantis alliberti Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba and Dalías
    220. Reticulitermes lucifugus Zaragoza 2nd June 21 and 1 more observation in El Trebolar
    221. Aciura coryli Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    222. Amphisbetetus favillaceus (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    223. Anthrax anthrax Zaragoza 17th July 21 and 1 more observation in Puerto de La Ragua
    224. Anthrax trifasciatus Alcazaba 29th July 21 and 1 more observation in Vícar
    225. Anthrax virgo (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    226. Calliphora vicina Zaragoza 11th February 21 and 19 more observations in Zaragoza, Vienna and Bratislava
    227. Calliphora vomitoria Štrbské Pleso 13th September 21
    228. Capparimyia savastanii (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21
    229. Cephalodromia nitens (LIFER) Bayarcal 28th July 21
    230. Chloromyia formosa Zaragoza 9th May 21
    231. Chrysotoxum intermedium Zaragoza 24th March 21
    232. Clogmia albipunctata Zaragoza 27th February 21 and 38 more observations in Zaragoza and Bratislava
    233. Dasiops latifrons (LIFER) Zaragoza 9th May 21
    234. Dasysyrphus albostriatus Bayarcal 28th July 21
    235. Dinera carinifrons Fondón 28th July 21
    236. Dioctria gagates Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    237. Epistrophe eligans Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 2 more observations in Juslibol and Zaragoza
    238. Episyrphus balteatus Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 10 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol
    239. Eriopogon laniger (LIFER) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    240. Eristalinus aeneus Punta Entinas 29th July 21 and 2 more observations in Tabernas desert and Punta Entinas
    241. Eristalis arbustorum Bayarcal 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Fondón
    242. Eristalis tenax Zaragoza 10th March 21 and 11 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Bujaraloz, Bayarcal and Vienna
    243. Eupeodes corollae Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 5 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Puerto de La Ragua
    244. Eustalomyia hilaris (LIFER) Fondón 28th July 21
    245. Euthycera cribata Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    246. Exhyalanthrax afer Juslibol 30th May 21 and 3 more observations in El Trebolar, Puerto de La Ragua and Vícar
    247. Exoprosopa jacchus Juslibol 30th May 21 and 4 more observations in Bujaraloz, Alcazaba and Punta Entinas
    248. Geomyza tripunctata Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    249. Graphomya maculata Vienna 14th September 21
    250. Haematopota ocelligera Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    251. Helophilus trivittatus Barcelona 8th September 21 and 2 more observations in Vienna
    252. Hemipenthes morio Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    253. Hemipenthes velutina Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    254. Hemipenthes vockerothi Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    255. Heteralonia rivularis (LIFER) Paterna del Río 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Vícar
    256. Hyperaea femoralis Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    257. Lucilia caesar Zaragoza 7th July 21
    258. Meiosimyza decempunctata Bayarcal 28th July 21
    259. Micomitra stupida Paterna del Río 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    260. Musca domestica Zaragoza 29th June 21 and 12 more observations in Zaragoza, Aguadulce, El Trebolar, Alcazaba, Punta Entinas, Cabo de Gata and Vícar
    261. Muscina stabulans Zaragoza 25th April 21
    262. Myathropa florea Zaragoza 18th March 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Vienna
    263. Neomochtherus ochriventris (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    264. Nephrotoma guestfalica (LIFER) Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    265. Oplodontha viridula Punta Entinas 27th July 21
    266. Palloptera ustulata (LIFER) Bayarcal 28th July 21
    267. Petrorossia letho (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21
    268. Physiphora alceae Zaragoza 2nd October 21
    269. Physocephala nigripes (LIFER) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    270. Rhadinus laurae (LIFER) Punta Entinas 29th July 21 and 2 more observations in Tabernas desert and Punta Entinas
    271. Rhagoletis meigenii (LIFER) Bayarcal 28th July 21
    272. Sargus bipunctatus (LIFER) Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    273. Saropogon leucocephalus Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    274. Scathophaga stercoraria Zaragoza 7th April 21 and 1 more observation in Štrba
    275. Scenopinus fenestralis (LIFER) Zaragoza 8th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    276. Sphaeniscus filiolus (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    277. Sphaerophoria scripta Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 6 more observations in Juslibol, Zaragoza, Puerto de La Ragua, Fondón and Sevin
    278. Stomorrhina lunata Bayarcal 28th July 21 and 2 more observations in Fondón and Zaragoza
    279. Stratiomys longicornis Punta Entinas 27th July 21
    280. Suillia variegata Zaragoza 17th February 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza and Štrbské Pleso
    281. Syllegomydas bueni (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 3 more observations in Cabo de Gata and Punta Entinas
    282. Syritta pipiens Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 18 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Bujaraloz, El Trebolar, Punta Entinas, Cabo de Gata and Vienna
    283. Tachina fera Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 2 more observations in Bayarcal and Vienna
    284. Thaumatomyia notata Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    285. Therobia leonidei (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    286. Tipula maxima Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    287. Tipula paludosa Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    288. Toxophora fasciculata El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Paterna del Río
    289. Trigonospila transvittata (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21
    290. Urophora pauperata (LIFER) Zaragoza 9th May 21
    291. Wohlfahrtia bella Paterna del Río 28th July 21
    292. Ecdyonurus venosus Zaragoza 30th March 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    293. Pachymerium ferrugineum Juslibol 30th May 21
    294. Acrosternum heegeri Alcazaba 24th July 21
    295. Acrosternum millierei Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba and Dalías
    296. Adelphocoris falukei (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    297. Adelphocoris lineolatus Zaragoza 7th September 21 and 1 more observation in Bratislava
    298. Aelia acuminata Zaragoza 10th July 21
    299. Aelia cognata Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    300. Agalmatium flavescens Zaragoza 17th July 21
    301. Ancyrosoma leucogrammes Zaragoza 18th July 21 and 1 more observation in El Trebolar
    302. Anthocoris nemoralis Alcazaba 24th July 21
    303. Aphanus rolandri Zaragoza 16th July 21
    304. Aphis nerii Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza, Vícar and Vienna
    305. Auchenocrepis minutissima (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    306. Brachynema purpureomarginatum Aguadulce 25th July 21
    307. Byrsinus pilosulus (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    308. Caenocoris nerii Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Aguadulce
    309. Callaphis juglandis Bayarcal 28th July 21
    310. Camptocera glaberrima (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    311. Camptopus lateralis Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Paterna del Río, Bayarcal and Punta Entinas
    312. Camptozygum aequale Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    313. Campyloneura virgula Bayarcal 28th July 21
    314. Capsus ater Zaragoza 9th May 21
    315. Carpocoris fuscispinus Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 5 more observations in Alcazaba, El Trebolar, Paterna del Río and Bayarcal
    316. Centrocoris spiniger Alcazaba 26th July 21
    317. Ceraleptus gracilicornis Juslibol 30th May 21
    318. Cercopis intermedia Juslibol 30th May 21
    319. Ceroplastes rusci (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    320. Chaitophorus populeti Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Fondón
    321. Charagochilus gyllenhalii (LIFER) Zaragoza 18th July 21
    322. Cicada barbara Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 6 more observations in El Trebolar, Alcazaba, Punta Entins, Cabo de Gata and Vícar
    323. Codophila varia Parador de las Hortichuelas 25th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba and Punta Entinas
    324. Copium teucrii (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    325. Coreus marginatus Zaragoza 17th July 21
    326. Corizus hyoscyami Juslibol 30th May 21
    327. Deraeocoris cordiger Zaragoza 7th June 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Puerto de La Ragua
    328. Deraeocoris punctum Juslibol 30th May 21
    329. Deraeocoris ribauti Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    330. Deraeocoris ruber Zaragoza 29th May 21
    331. Deraeocoris serenus (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    332. Dicranocephalus medius Alcazaba 24th July 21
    333. Dictyophara europaea Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Fondón
    334. Dictyophara multireticulata (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    335. Dolycoris baccarum El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 2 more observations in Fondón and Bratislava
    336. Duilius seticulosus Zaragoza 17th July 21
    337. Dysaphis tulipae Zaragoza 4th March 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    338. Emblethis denticollis Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    339. Engistus boops (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    340. Eremocoris fenestratus Alcazaba 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Dalías
    341. Euphyllura olivina (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    342. Eupteryx andalusica (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    343. Eurydema ornata Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 3 more observations in Juslibol, Bujaraloz and Punta Entinas
    344. Eurydema ventralis Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Dalías
    345. Eurygaster maura Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    346. Eysarcoris ventralis Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 2 more observations in Tabernas desert and Zaragoza
    347. Geocoris lineola Zaragoza 31th October 21
    348. Geocoris phaeopterus (LIFER) Alcazaba 30th July 21
    349. Globiceps sphaegiformis Zaragoza 12th June 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    350. Glycaspis brimblecombei El Trebolar 26th July 21
    351. Graphosoma lineatum Juslibol 30th May 21 and 8 more observations in Zaragoza, Parador de las Hortichuelas, El Trebolar, Alcazaba, Punta Entinas, Fondón, Banksá Štiavnica and Vienna
    352. Graphosoma semipunctatum Juslibol 30th May 21 and 10 more observations in Zaragoza, Alcazaba, Aguadulce, El Trebolar, Punta Entinas and Paterna del Río
    353. Halyomorpha halys Vienna 9th September 21 and 1 more observation in Bratislava
    354. Haploprocta sulcicornis Bayarcal 28th July 21
    355. Hecalus glaucescens (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    356. Henestaris laticeps Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    357. Heterocarpillus perpusillus Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    358. Heterogaster urticae Zaragoza 11th March 21
    359. Himacerus mirmicoides Bayarcal 28th July 21
    360. Holcogaster fibulata Bayarcal 28th July 21
    361. Homotoma ficus Zaragoza 22th August 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    362. Hyalopterus pruni Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 1 more observation in Juslibol
    363. Hydrometra stagnorum Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Aguadulce, Vícar and Barcelona
    364. Iberanum dlabolai (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    365. Icerya purchasi Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    366. Lamprodema maura (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    367. Leptoceraea femoralis (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    368. Leptoglossus occidentalis Dalías 27th July 21
    369. Liorhyssus hyalinus Zaragoza 26th June 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza and Paterna del Río
    370. Lygaeosoma sardeum (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    371. Lygaeus equestris Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    372. Macropsis megerlei (LIFER) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    373. Macroscytus brunneus Zaragoza 2nd May 21 and 5 more observations in Zaragoza, Alcazaba and Dalías
    374. Macrosiphum rosae Zaragoza 15th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    375. Megalocoleus bolivari Juslibol 30th May 21
    376. Melanaphis donacis Zaragoza 29th May 21
    377. Melanocoryphus albomaculatus Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    378. Mesovelia vittigera Zaragoza 8th May 21 and 8 more observations in Zaragoza and Alcazaba
    379. Monosteira unicostata El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Vícar
    380. Nepa cinerea Alcazaba 24th July 21
    381. Nezara viridula Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 5 more observations in Vienna and Bratislava
    382. Notonecta maculata Bayarcal 28th July 21
    383. Opsius stactogalus Zaragoza 17th July 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba and Aguadulce
    384. Orthops kalmii Zaragoza 7th June 21
    385. Osbornellus horvathi (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba and Tabernas desert
    386. Oxycarenus lavaterae Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    387. Paromius gracilis Alcazaba 30th July 21
    388. Pentatoma rufipes Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21 and 1 more observation in Vienna
    389. Peirates stridulus Zaragoza 7th June 21
    390. Phlepsius intricatus Alcazaba 26th July 21
    391. Phyllomorpha laciniata Paterna del Río 28th July 21
    392. Phytocoris minor Dalías 27th July 21
    393. Piezodorus lituratus Juslibol 30th May 21 and 2 more observations in El Trebolar and Alcazaba
    394. Proderus suberythropus (LIFER) Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    395. Pseudocephalelus bleusei (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    396. Pterochloroides persicae Vienna 18th September 21
    397. Pyrrhocoris apterus Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 14 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Parador de las Hortichuelas, El Trebolar, Alcazaba, Bratislava, Banksá Štiavnica and Vienna
    398. Remaudiereana annulipes (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    399. Rhopalosiphum nymphaeae Vienna 14th September 21
    400. Rhynocoris erythropus El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    401. Rhyparochromus vulgaris (LIFER) Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    402. Saissetia oleae Parador de las Hortichuelas 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in El Trebolar
    403. Scolopostethus pictus Zaragoza 10th March 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    404. Selenocephalus conspersus Dalías 28th July 21
    405. Spilostethus furcula El Trebolar 26th July 21
    406. Spilostethus pandurus Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    407. Spilostethus saxatilis Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    408. Staria lunata Aguadulce 25th July 21
    409. Stictocephalus bisonia Zaragoza 17th July 21 and 1 more observation in Vienna
    410. Tettigometra virescens Bayarcal 28th July 21
    411. Trabutina mannipara (LIFER) Tabernas desert 31th July 21
    412. Tuponia brevirostris Zaragoza 17th July 21
    413. Xanthochilus quadratus (LIFER) Zaragoza 9th May 21
    414. Zelus renardii Zaragoza 7th April 21
    415. Amblyteles armatorius Zaragoza 9th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    416. Amegilla quadrifasciata Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 2 more observations in Vícar and Barcelona
    417. Andrena thoracica Barcelona 8th September 21
    418. Antepipona cabrerai (LIFER) Juslibol 30th May 21
    419. Anthidium cingulatum (LIFER) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    420. Anthidium florentinum Zaragoza 5th June 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza
    421. Aphaenogaster senilis Zaragoza 25th February 21 and 66 more observations in Zaragoza, El Trebolar, Bayarcal, Vícar and Barcelona
    422. Apis mellifera Zaragoza 19th March 21 and 21 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, El Trebolar, Bayarcal, Vícar, Tabernas desert, Vienna, Bratislava, Banksá Štiavnica, Sevin and Oravský Podzámok
    423. Arge ochropus Zaragoza 22th July 21
    424. Batozonellus lacerticida Punta Entinas 27th July 21
    425. Bembix oculata Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 1 more observation in Cabo de Gata
    426. Bembix olivacea (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21
    427. Bembix tarsata Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    428. Bombus pascuorum Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    429. Bombus ruderatus Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Fondón
    430. Bombus terrestris Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 6 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Puerto de la Ragua and Banksá Štiavnica
    431. Callipteroma sexguttata (LIFER) Alcazaba 29th July 21
    432. Camponotus cruentatus Barcelona 8th September 21
    433. Camponotus vagus Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    434. Campsomeriella thoracica (LIFER) Cabo de Gata 29th July 21
    435. Cataglyphis iberica Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Alcazaba and Punta Entinas
    436. Chalybion flebile (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    437. Colpa quinquecincta Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 3 more observations in Bayarcal, Cabo de Gata ansd Vícar
    438. Crematogaster auberti Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 4 more observations in Bujaraloz, Aguadulce, El Trebolar and Punta Entinas
    439. Crematogaster scutellaris Zaragoza 24th March 21 and 33 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Parador de las Hortichuelas, El Trebolar and Vícar
    440. Ctenochares bicolorus Fondón 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    441. Dasylabris atrata Punta Entinas 29th July 21
    442. Dolerus germanicus Fondón 28th July 21
    443. Eumenes mediterraneus Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    444. Evania appendigaster Zaragoza 11th August 21
    445. Formica subrufa Juslibol 30th May 21
    446. Halictus scabiosae Zaragoza 21th June 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    447. Hylaeus variegatus Juslibol 30th May 21
    448. Icteranthidium ferrugineum (LIFER) Parador de las Hortichuelas 25th July 21 and 4 more observations in Punta Entinas and Cabo de Gata
    449. Iphiaulax impostor (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21
    450. Isodontia mexicana Vienna 14th September 21
    451. Katamenes arbustorum El Trebolar 26th July 21
    452. Leucospis brevicauda (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21
    453. Leucospis gigas Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    454. Lindenius ceballosi (LIFER) Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    455. Megachile centuncularis Zaragoza 26th May 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza
    456. Meria tripunctata Bayarcal 28th July 21
    457. Messor barbarus Zaragoza 31th March 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza
    458. Monomorium subopacum Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    459. Nomioides minutissimus Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Bujaraloz
    460. Osmia rufa Zaragoza 17th March 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    461. Panurgus dentipes Juslibol 30th May 21
    462. Parnopes grandior (LIFER) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    463. Pheidole pallidula Zaragoza 26th June 21 and 1 more observation in Parador de las Hortichuelas
    464. Philanthus triangulum El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 3 more observations in Bayarcal, Tabernas desert and Barcelona
    465. Plagiolepis pygmaea Zaragoza 21th April 21 and 9 more observations in Zaragoza
    466. Podalonia hirsuta Juslibol 30th May 21
    467. Polistes biglumis Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    468. Polistes dominula Zaragoza 6th February 21 and 22 more observations in Zaragoza, Alcazaba, Aguadulce, Parador de las Hortichuelas, El Trebolar, Cabo de Gata, Punta Entinas, Vícar and Tabernas desert
    469. Pompilus cinereus Punta Entinas 27th July 21
    470. Rhodanthidium sticticum Zaragoza 16th May 21
    471. Sceliphron caementarium Barcelona 8th September 21 and 1 more observation in Vienna
    472. Sceliphron curvatum Zaragoza 15th October 21 and 6 more observations in Zaragoza and Puerto de La Ragua
    473. Sceliphron destillatorium Juslibol 30th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Alcazaba
    474. Sceliphron madraspatanum Tabernas desert 31th July 21
    475. Sceliphron spirifex Tabernas desert 31th July 21 and 1 more observation in Barcelona
    476. Scolia erythrocephala Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    477. Scolia hirta Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Vienna
    478. Scolia hortorum Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    479. Sphecodes olivieri (LIFER) Cabo de Gata 29th July 21
    480. Sterictiphora furcata Zaragoza 7th June 21
    481. Tachysphex incertus Alcazaba 30th July 21
    482. Tapinoma nigerrimum Zaragoza 10th February 21 and 55 more observations in Zaragoza
    483. Tenthredo vespa Zaragoza 8th May 21
    484. Tropidotilla littoralis Juslibol 30th May 21
    485. Vespa crabro Vienna 14th September 21 ans 1 more observation in Vienna
    486. Vespa velutina Barcelona 8th September 21
    487. Vespula germanica Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 16 more observations in Zaragoza, El Trebolar, Tabernas desert, Barcelona, Vienna and Bratislava
    488. Xylocopa violacea Zaragoza 11th February 21 and 32 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, El Trebolar, Puerto de La Ragua, Vícar, Barcelona and Banksá Štiavnica
    489. Armadillidium vulgare Zaragoza 13th February 21 and 35 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Alcazaba and Vícar
    490. Armadillo officinalis Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Bujaraloz
    491. Halophiloscia hirsuta (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    492. Porcellio hoffmannseggi (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Dalías
    493. Porcellio ornatus El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 2 more observations in Vícar and Punta Entinas
    494. Porcellio scaber Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 1 more observation in Puerto de La Ragua
    495. Porcellionides pruinosus Zaragoza 10th February 21 and 19 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and El Trebolar
    496. Rhipicephalus sanguineus (LIFER) Zaragoza 12th April 21
    497. Ommatoiulus ilicis (LIFER) Bayarcal 28th July 21
    498. Ommatoiulus rutilans Zaragoza 15th February 21 and 41 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Bujaraloz
    499. Acanthovalva inconspicuaria (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba and Dalías
    500. Acontia lucida Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    501. Aegle vespertinalis Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    502. Agriphila geniculea Zaragoza 31th August 21 and 7 more observations in Zaragoza
    503. Alsophila aescularia (LIFER) Zaragoza 18th February 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    504. Alucita hexadactyla (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Dalías
    505. Ancylis sparulana (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    506. Aporodes floralis Parador de las Hortichuelas 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    507. Argynnis aglaja Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    508. Argynnis pandora Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    509. Argynnis paphia Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21 and 2 more observations in Banksá Štiavnica and Vienna
    510. Aricia agestis Vienna 14th September 21
    511. Aricia cramera Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Paterna del Río
    512. Aspitates ochrearia Zaragoza 25th September 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    513. Athetis hospes Alcazaba 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Dalías
    514. Autographa gamma Zaragoza 1st April 21 and 7 more observations in Juslibol and Zaragoza
    515. Bostra obsoletalis (LIFER) Alcazaba 29th July 21
    516. Brachodes nanetta Zaragoza 16th July 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    517. Brintesia circe Bayarcal 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Banksá Štiavnica
    518. Cacoecimorpha pronubana Zaragoza 27th April 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    519. Cacyreus marshalli Zaragoza 10th June 21 and 29 more observations in Zaragoza and El Trebolar
    520. Camptogramma bilineata Fondón 28th July 21 and 3 more observations in Vienna, Banksá Štiavnica and Štrbské Pleso
    521. Carcharodus alceae El Trebolar 26th July 21
    522. Carcharodus lavatherae Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    523. Cardepia sociabilis (LIFER) Dalías 27th July 21
    524. Casilda consecraria Cabo de Gata 29th July 21 and 2 more observations in Punta Entinas and Tabernas desert
    525. Catocala nymphaea (LIFER) La Ragua 28th July 21
    526. Celastrina argiolus Bayarcal 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Fondón
    527. Choreutis nemorana Zaragoza 6th June 21 and 7 more observations in Zaragoza and Bratislava
    528. Chrysodeixis chalcites Zaragoza 24th March 21
    529. Cinglis andalusiaria Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    530. Colias crocea Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 3 more observations in Bayarcal, Fondón and Banksá Štiavnica
    531. Colotis evagore (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21
    532. Compsoptera jourdanaria Zaragoza 8th October 21
    533. Coscinia striata Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    534. Cyclophora puppillaria Zaragoza 27th October 21
    535. Cydalima perspectalis (LIFER) Vienna 14th September 21
    536. Cymbalophora pudica Vícar 30th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas (both larvae)
    537. Dichomeris lamprostoma (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    538. Dolichartrhia bruguieralis (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    539. Dyscia penulataria Alcazaba 26th July 21
    540. Dysgonia algira Alcazaba 26th July 21
    541. Eilema caniola Zaragoza 8th June 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza and Alcazaba
    542. Eilema uniola Juslibol 30th May 31
    543. Emmelia trabealis Juslibol 30th May 21
    544. Enolmis userai Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 3 more observations in Juslibol, Bujaraloz and Zaragoza
    545. Epinotia thapsiana Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    546. Esperia oliviella (LIFER) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    547. Esperia sulphurella Zaragoza 1st June 21
    548. Etheobalea dohrnii (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    549. Etmia bipunctella Dalías 27th July 21
    550. Etiella zinckenella Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    551. Eublemma ostrina Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba and Bayarcal
    552. Eublemma parva Alcazaba 24th July 21
    553. Eucrostes indigenata (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    554. Eudonia angustea Zaragoza 8th August 21
    555. Eupithecia centaureata Zaragoza 13th April 21
    556. Eupithecia ultimaria (LIFER) Zaragoza 20th April 21
    557. Evergestis frumentalis Zaragoza 16th May 21
    558. Fumea casta Zaragoza 27th April 21 (larva)
    559. Gegenes nostrodamus Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    560. Gonepteryx cleopatra Bayarcal 28th July 21
    561. Gonepteryx rhamni Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    562. Grammodes stolida Zaragoza 2nd July 21
    563. Gymnoscelis rufifasciata Zaragoza 19th May 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza and Alcazaba
    564. Helicoverpa armigera Punta Entinas 1st August 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza and Banksá Štiavnica
    565. Hellula undalis Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    566. Hesperia comma Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    567. Hipparchia fidia El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Paterna del Río
    568. Hipparchia semele Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Bujaraloz
    569. Hipparchia statilinus Paterna del Río 28th July 21
    570. Hydriris ornatalis Zaragoza 17th July 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    571. Hyles euphorbiae Zaragoza 1st October 21
    572. Hypena lividalis Zaragoza 13th November 21
    573. Hyponephele lycaon Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    574. Hypotia massilialis Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    575. Idaea carvalhoi (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    576. Idaea incalcarata (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    577. Idaea infirmaria (LIFER) Alcazaba 30th July 21
    578. Idaea ochrata Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    579. Idaea sericeata Juslibol 30th May 21 and 2 more observations in Bujaraloz and Puerto de La Ragua
    580. Inachis io Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    581. Iphiclides feisthamelii El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Tabernas desert
    582. Iphiclides podalirius (LIFER) Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    583. Issoria lathonia Bayarcal 28th July 21
    584. Itame vincularia Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba and Dalías
    585. Kuchleria insignata Alcazaba 24th July 21
    586. Lasiommata megera Zaragoza 26th June 21
    587. Leptotes pirithous Bayarcal 28th July 21
    588. Loxostege comptalis Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    589. Loxostege sticticalis Zaragoza 30th August 21
    590. Lycaena alciphron Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    591. Lycaena phlaeas El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 3 more observations in Paterna del Río, Puerto de La Ragua and Barcelona
    592. Lymantria atlantica (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    593. Macdunnoughia confusa Zaragoza 10th July 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    594. Macroglossum stellatarum Zaragoza 7th April 21 and 10 more observations in Zaragoza, El Trebolar, Puerto de La Ragua, Bratislava and Banksá Štiavnica
    595. Maniola jurtina El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 2 more observations in Puerto de La Ragua and Fondón
    596. Melanargia lachesis Bayarcal 28th July 21
    597. Mesoligia literosa (LIFER) Alcazba 26th July 21
    598. Monopis crocipella (LIFER) Zaragoza 18th February 21
    599. Mythimna prominens (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    600. Mythimna unipuncta Zaragoza 2nd October 21
    601. Mythimna vitellina Zaragoza 6th June 21
    602. Narraga nelvae Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    603. Nemophora minimella Zaragoza 7th June 21
    604. Noctua comes Zaragoza 2nd August 21
    605. Noctua pronuba Zaragoza 7th June 21 and 1 more observation in Banksá Štiavnica
    606. Nomophila noctuella Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    607. Odice jucunda (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Aguadulce, Alcazaba and Dalías
    608. Oegoconia deauratella Zaragoza 10th June 21
    609. Oxybia transversella (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    610. Palpita vitrealis Alcazaba 24th July 21
    611. Palumbina guerini (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    612. Papilio machaon Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba and Banksá Štiavnica
    613. Paranthrene tabaniformis (LIFER) Fondon 28th July 21
    614. Pararge aegeria Zaragoza 18th February 21 and 17 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Alcazana, Paterna del Río and Fondón
    615. Parnassius apollo Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    616. Pempelia malacella (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    617. Peridroma saucia (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    618. Phaiogramma faustinata (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21
    619. Pieris brassicae Zaragoza 18th June 21 and 2 more observations in Puerto de La Ragua and Vienna
    620. Pieris rapae Zaragoza 19th March 21 and 14 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol, Bujaraloz, El Trebolar, Puerto de La Ragua, Fondón, Vícar, Banksá Štiavnica and Vienna
    621. Placodoma ragonoti (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba and Dalías
    622. Platynota sultana (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    623. Plodia interpunctella Zaraoza 5th May 21 and 31 more observations in Zaragoza and Vienna
    624. Plutella xylostella Zaragoza 1st April 21
    625. Polygonia c-album Bayarcal 28th July 21 and 1 more observation in Fondón
    626. Polyommatus icarus El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 4 more observations in Bayarcal, Fondón, Bratislava and Vienna
    627. Pontia daplidice Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza, Puerto de La Ragua, Cabo de Gata and Tabernas desert
    628. Pseudozarba bipartita (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba and Dalías
    629. Pyralis farinalis Zaragoza 8th July 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    630. Pyrausta sanguinalis Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    631. Pyrgus carthami Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    632. Pyronia bathseba Juslibol 30th May 21
    633. Pyronia cecilia Juslibol 30th May 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza and El Trebolar
    634. Pyronia tithonus Bayarcal 28th July 21
    635. Raparna conicephala Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    636. Rhodometra sacraria Alcazaba 26th July 21 and 6 more observations in Punta Entinas and Zaragoza
    637. Rhoptria asperaria Alcazaba 24th July 21
    638. Rhyacionia buoliana (LIFER) Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    639. Satyrus actaea Bayarcal 28th July 21
    640. Scopula imitaria Zaragoza 21th July 21
    641. Scopula rufomixtaria (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    642. Scopula submutata (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    643. Scotopteryx chenopodiata Zaraoza 19th November 21
    644. Spialia sertorius Bayarcal 28th July 21
    645. Spodoptera exigua Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    646. Spoladea recurvalis Parador de las Hortichuelas 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    647. Tarucus theophrastus (LIFER) Cabo de Gata 29th July 21
    648. Tephrina murinaria Zaragoza 26th August 21
    649. Tethidia plusiaria Alcazaba 26th July 21
    650. Thaumetopoea pityocampa Alcazaba 26th July 21
    651. Thymelicus acteon Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol
    652. Tuta absoluta Dalías 27th July 21
    653. Tyria jacobaeae Puerto de La Ragua 28th May 21 (larvae)
    654. Tyta luctuosa Zaragoza 16th May 21
    655. Udea ferrugalis Zaragoza 8th October 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    656. Vanessa atalanta Zaragoza 27th March 21 and 7 more observations in Zaragoza, Neudorf and Vienna
    657. Vanessa cardui Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    658. Zebeeba falsalis (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    659. Zygaena trifolii Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    660. Echinolittorina punctata Alcazaba 26th July 21
    661. Melanopsis lorcana (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba and Vícar
    662. Potamopyrgus antipodarum Zaragoza 25th June 21
    663. Theodoxus fluviatilis Zaragoza 25th June 21
    664. Berotha glaserella (LIFER) Alcazaba 29th July 21
    665. Bubopsis agrionoides (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    666. Chrysopa formosa Zaragoza 28th May 21
    667. Chrysoperla carnea Juslibol 30th May 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba and El Trebolar
    668. Creoleon lugdunensis Juslibol 30th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    669. Italochrysa stigmatica (LIFER) Vícar 30th July 21
    670. Josandreva sazi (LIFER) Alcazaba 29th July 21
    671. Lertha sofiae (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    672. Libelloides ictericus Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    673. Libelloides longicornis Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    674. Macronemurus appendiculatus Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 6 more observations in El Trebolar, Alcazaba, Paterna del Río, Punta Entinas and Vícar
    675. Mantispa styriaca El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Dalías
    676. Megalomus pyraloides Alcazaba 24th July 21
    677. Myrmeleon hyalinus Punta Entinas 27th July 21
    678. Necrophylus arenarius (LIFER) Dalías 27th July 21
    679. Pseudomallada genei (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 3 more observations in El Trebolar and Alcazaba
    680. Pseudomallada subcubitalis Dalías 27th July 21
    681. Pseudomallada venosa Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    682. Suarius walsinghami (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Dalías
    683. Anax imperator Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 3 more observations in Aguadulce, Parador de las Hortichuelas and Puerto de La Ragua
    684. Anax parthenope Alcazaba 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    685. Calopteryx haemorrhoidalis Fondón 28th July 21
    686. Ceriagrion tenellum Punta Entinas 29th July 21
    687. Cordulegaster boltonii Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    688. Crocothemis erythraea Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    689. Enallagma cyathigerum Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    690. Ischnura graellsii Juslibol 30th May 21 and 2 more observations in Parador de las Hortichuelas and Punta Entinas
    691. Ischnura pumilio Zaragoza 17th July 21
    692. Lestes viridis Barcelona 8th September 21
    693. Onychogomphus forcipatus Zaragoza 8th June 21
    694. Orthetrum cancellatum Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    695. Orthetrum chrysostigma Vícar 30th July 21
    696. Orthetrum coerulescens La Ragua 28th July 21
    697. Orthetrum trinacria (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 4 more observations in Punta Entinas and Cabo de Gata
    698. Platycnemis latipes Zaragoza 17th July 21
    699. Selysiothemis nigra Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 3 more observations in Parador de las Hortichuelas, Vícar and Punta Entinas
    700. Sympecma fusca Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    701. Sympetrum fonscolombii Bujaraloz 5th June 21 and 6 more observations in Aguadulce, Parador de las Hortichuelas, Tabernas desert and Zaragoza
    702. Sympetrum striolatum Vienna 14th September 21
    703. Trithemis annulata Aguadulce 25th July 21
    704. Trithemis kirbyi Tabernas desert 31th July 21
    705. Cosmobunus granarius (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    706. Leiobunum rupestre (LIFER) Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    707. Odiellus duriusculus (LIFER) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    708. Acrida ungarica Zaragoza 17th July 21
    709. Acrotylus insubricus Juslibol 30th May 21 and 6 more observations in El Trebolar, Alcazaba, Punta Entinas, Paterna del Río and Cabo de Gata
    710. Aiolopus strepens Fondón 28th July 21
    711. Anacridium aegyptium Zaragoza 28th February 21 and 6 more observations in Zaragoza, Alcazaba and Tabernas desert
    712. Arachnocephalus vestitus (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba and Punta Entinas
    713. Brachycrotaphus tryxalicerus (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    714. Calliptamus barbarus Zaragoza 18th July 21 and 7 more observations in Aguadulce, El Trebolar, Punta Entinas, Paterna del Río, Cabo de Gata and Vícar
    715. Calliptamus italicus Vienna 14th September 21
    716. Chorthippus apicalis Bujaraloz 5th June 21
    717. Chorthippus brunneus Bratislava 11th September 21 and 1 more observation in Banksá Štiavnica
    718. Chorthippus parallelus Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    719. Conocephalus discolor Vienna 14th September 21
    720. Dericorys carthagonovae Tabernas desert 31th July 21
    721. Dociostaurus genei Alcazaba 24th July 21
    722. Euchorthippus declivus Štrba 12th September 21
    723. Euchorthippus pulvinatus Zaragoza 7th June 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza and Dalías
    724. Gryllomorpha longicauda (LIFER) La Ragua 28th July 21
    725. Gryllomorpha uclensis (LIFER) Zaragoza 5th November 21
    726. Gryllus bimaculatus Zaragoza 3rd September 21 and 2 more observations in Zaragoza
    727. Heteracris littoralis Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 5 more observations in Parador de las Hortichuelas, Punta Entinas and Tabernas desert
    728. Myrmecophilus acervorum Zaragoza 15th May 21
    729. Natula averni (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21
    730. Odontura aspericauda (LIFER) Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    731. Oecanthus pellucens Paterna del Río 28th July 21
    732. Oedipoda caerulescens El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 3 more observations in Bayarcal, Banksá Štiavnica and Vienna
    733. Oedipoda fuscocincta Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    734. Omocestus panteli Puerto de La Ragua 28th July 21
    735. Omocestus raymondi Zaragoza 16th May 21
    736. Paracinema tricolor Zaragoza 25th June 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    737. Paratettix meridionalis Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    738. Petaloptila barrancoi (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21
    739. Pezotettix giornai El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Paterna del Río
    740. Phaneroptera nana Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 5 more observations in Aguadulce, Alcazaba, Paterna del Río, Fondón and Punta Entinas
    741. Platycleis tessellata Paterna del Río 28th July 21
    742. Pterolepis spoliata (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    743. Pyrgomorpha conica Juslibol 30th May 21 and 3 more observations in Alcazaba, Cabo de Gata and Punta Entinas
    744. Ramburiella hispanica Aguadulce 25th July 21
    745. Sphingonotus almeriensis (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    746. Sphingonotus coerulans Juslibol 30th May 21 and 8 more observations in Aguadulce, El Trebolar, Alcazaba, Dalías, Vícar and Tabernas desert
    747. Sphingonotus morini (LIFER) Punta Entinas 27th July 21 and 2 more observations in Cabo de Gata and Punta Entinas
    748. Steropleurus andalusius (LIFER) El Trebolar 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Paterna del Río
    749. Tartarogryllus burdigalensis Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    750. Tettigonia viridissima Banksá Štiavnica 12th September 21
    751. Trigonidium cicindeloides Aguadulce 25th July 21
    752. Tropidopola cylindrica Zaragoza 29th May 21
    753. Truxalis nasuta Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 5 more observations in Alcazaba, Punta Entinas, Cabo de Gata and Tabernas desert
    754. Cypridopsis vidua Zaragoza 27th April 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    755. Polydesmus angustus Zaragoza 10th February 21 and 4 more observations in Zaragoza
    756. Dactylochelifer latreillei (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    757. Ectopsocus briggsi Juslibol 30th May 21
    758. Graphopsocus cruciatus Bratislava 11th September 21
    759. Myopsocus eatoni (LIFER) Alcazaba 26th July 21 and 1 more observation in Alcazaba
    760. Scolopendra cingulata Zaragoza 28th May 21 and 3 more observations in Juslibol, Bujaraloz and Zaragoza
    761. Scolopendra oraniensis Alcazaba 24th July 21
    762. Buthus occitanus Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    763. Xenos vesparum El Trebolar 26th July 21
    764. Arion rufus Vienna 14th September 21
    765. Bielzia coerulans (LIFER) Štrbské Pleso 12th September 21
    766. Caracollina lenticula Parador de las Hortichuelas 25th July 21 and 2 more observations in Vícar and Punta Entinas
    767. Cepaea nemoralis Oravský Podzámok 13th September 21
    768. Cernuella virgata Fondón 28th July 21
    769. Cochlicella barbara Zaragoza 4th April 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    770. Cochlicella conoidea (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    771. Cornu aspersum Zaragoza 19th March 21 and 45 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Vienna
    772. Eobania vermiculata Zaragoza 14th April 21 and 22 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol
    773. Ferussacia folliculus Punta Entinas 27th July 21
    774. Granopupa granum (LIFER) Zaragoza 16th May 21 and 1 more observation in Vícar
    775. Helicella stiparum (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    776. Iberus gualtierianus Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Parador de las Hortichuelas
    777. Lehmannia valentiana Zaragoza 25th February 21 and 6 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and Vícar
    778. Limax maximus Vienna 18th September 21
    779. Milax gagates Zaragoza 13th March 21 and 1 more observation in Barcelona
    780. Otala lactea Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Aguadulce and El Trebolar
    781. Otala punctata Zaragoza 11th March 21 and 3 more observations in Zaragoza
    782. Oxyloma elegans Zaragoza 25th June 21
    783. Rumina decollata Zaragoza 4th March 21 and 20 more observations in Zaragoza and Juslibol
    784. Sphincterochila candidissima Aguadulce 25th July 21
    785. Theba pisana Zaragoza 29th May 21 and 1 more observation in Zaragoza
    786. Theba subdentata (LIFER) Cabo de Gata 29th July 21 and 1 more observation in Punta Entinas
    787. Trochoidea elegans Juslibol 30th May 21
    788. Xerosecta adolfii (LIFER) Aguadulce 25th July 21 and 1 more observation in Vícar
    789. Xerotricha conspurcata Zaragoza 10th February 21 and 9 more observations in Zaragoza, Juslibol and El Trebolar
    790. Setodes argentipunctellus (LIFER) Alcazaba 24th July 21 and 2 more observations in Alcazaba
    791. Cerastoderma glaucum (LIFER) Punta Entinas 1st August 21
    792. Allacrotelsa kraepelini (LIFER) Aguadulce 27th July 21
    793. Lepisma saccharina Zaragoza 19th May 21 and 2 more observations in Parador de las Hortichuelas and Zaragoza
    794. Proatelurina pseudolepisma Zaragoza 16th May 21

Last edited: 4 Dec 2021
    CMP, MRJ and Tetzoo Quizzer like this.
  14. Tetzoo Quizzer

Tetzoo Quizzer Well-Known Member

Which were the particularly desired invertebrates?

15. Chlidonias

Chlidonias Moderator Staff Member 15+ year member

Are these established wild populations, or just free-roaming animals?

Heard-only does not count towards the totals in this thread.

16. birdsandbats

birdsandbats Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Birds
    324. Golden Eagle Aquila chrysaetos

I spent much of the day today looking for a vagrant Townsend's Solitaire - I failed to find it. I later learned it showed up about 10 minutes after I left!

MRJ likes this.
  17. TeaLovingDave

TeaLovingDave Moderator Staff Member 10+ year member

Might be worthwhile checking through any photographs you got of the Eider rafts - although you were a good ways further south than my usual stomping grounds, and therefore your chances are probably reduced, in my experience there are occasionally one or two faeroensis or borealis in the really large groups of nominate at this time of year! The former have entirely grey-olive bills with no hint of yellow, the latter have *much* brighter yellow bills than do nominate.

18. Kakapo

Kakapo Well-Known Member

Certain species of threadfin lacewing that was believed to be endemic of a small zone that has been destroyed by extension of greenhouses, then the last record was in 1991 and it was believed to be extinct, until my local expert friend rediscovered it alive in 2019 in another zone of the province, so I planned to go for it in 2020 but the pandemy delayed the travel until present year. It was already my favourite insect before its supposed extinction. And in the same travel I also had the other two species of Spanish threadwing lacewings, less rare and more obscure, that I also wished a lot and that I never saw in my lifetime. One of them, being troglobious, made me climb up a steep rocky hillside that I would never would dare to climb if I were unsure of the insect that lives in that cave! I also got a very dreamed owlfly and another very wished neuropteran from a family that you will not know (Berothidae), and that don't have a common name.

And if you're talking about the High Tatras one, it's a slug of a very unusual colour that is endemic of Tatras and Carpathians. My favourite terrestrial mollusk since ever.

Last edited: 5 Dec 2021
    birdsandbats and Tetzoo Quizzer like this.
  19. Kakapo

Kakapo Well-Known Member

Free-roaming animals. For sure at least the feral cats breeds everywhere. The cattle was an alone individual (a bull) far from any herd or shepherd, maybe lost, it undoubtely count as wild despite being tame. Cattle breeds in the wild in Spain even when they're managed populations. Dogs are counted as far as they're seen alone walking without an owner nearby. Feral dogs certainly breeds in Spain. Horses was just around a livestock drinking spot in a forest, very tame (I caressed the mare with a grown foal), and always surrounded by people, so if we must go extremely (I would say, excessively) strict in the interpretation of this rule, then probably the horses are the ones to be ticked off of the list.

About sound records, nothing indicate in the rules (please read first post in the thread) that they don't count, and it would be absolutely ridiculous that they can't count since they're the unequivocal sign of the presence of an alive individual in that moment and that place, and as unequivocal for species identification (or even more) than the own sight.

20. CMP

CMP Well-Known Member

Over the span of today and yesterday, I've seen two of my most wanted birds, both from the windows of my home. Neither viewing was particularly exceptional but they were just enough to be sure of the ID. I spotted the Great Horned Owl at dusk as it flew away from a tree in a neighbor's yard, I have only ever seen an owl in the wild once before, and despite hearing many of different species this year, It feels good to have finally seen one. The sapsucker is also nice because it finally means I have seen all the woodpeckers present in my County and much of the eastern US.

Birds:
    99. Great Horned Owl (Bubo virginianus)
    100. Yellow Bellied Sapsucker (Sphyrapicus varius)

Insect/Invertebrate:
    210. Bluegrass billbug weevil (Sphenophorus parvulus)

I'm particularly happy about this small round of animals. The Bluegrass billbug weevil is probably one of my favorite insects I've seen this year, and only now have I finally ID it.

MRJ, Great Argus and animal_expert01 like this.