Join our zoo community

Zoofan15’s 8000th Post Spectacular

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by Zoofan15, 7 Mar 2021.

Tags:
  1. Zoofan15

Zoofan15 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Six Years; 8000 Posts; 266 Photos

What better day to celebrate writing my 8000th post than on the sixth anniversary of the day I joined ZooChat - 07/03/2015.

I see I wrote my 4000th post on 27/07/2019, so I’ve written as many posts in the last 20 months as I did in my first four years on ZooChat. I’m sure Covid has helped with that, as I feel like it’s brought us all on here more.

I’ve made many amazing friends on ZooChat and enjoy discussing topics with them and sharing info. If you don’t know the answer to a question, invariably someone will; and I in turn enjoy helping them with various points of research.

I hope to continue to visit more zoos into the future, especially once we’re able to travel again and add to my media collection, which at 266 photos is far from on par with my number of posts.

Thanks to everyone who has made my six years and 8000 posts on here enjoyable; and to the admin and mods for all their hard work on running this site.

2. Jambo

Jambo Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Congratulations @Zoofan15. :) Brilliant effort! Hopefully there are many many more posts from you to come!

Zoofan15 likes this.